• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Outfit

etique

etique
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Guys I need help, in my game there are 3 characters. The third one who is wally, is having a problem when I change his outfit at the time of surfing. Go back to the previous outfit.
    Outfit
    Outfit
    Outfit
    Outfit
    I don't know if you could understand ...

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
    Years
  • Guys I need help, in my game there are 3 characters. The third one who is wally, is having a problem when I change his outfit at the time of surfing. Go back to the previous outfit.
    View attachment 95553
    View attachment 95554
    View attachment 95555
    View attachment 95556
    I don't know if you could understand ...

I think Just change the number in the pbs file wally_surf_1 ?..
    You need a color outfit right or white?
    If White then - wally_surf
    Color then - wally_surf_1

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Let me try to explain it better ...
    Outfit
    This is the image of the outfit
    Outfit
    This is the image of outfit_1
    The problem is this, when in outfit-surf_1 it appears as if it were in outfit-surf

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Are all the outfits in metadata? If yes, you need to first increase the data in GlobalTypes. and then according to the outfits edit the def pbUpdateVehicle.
    Is this error only with wally, and not with others?

Only with this (Wally) does this happen. The truth that He changes clothes, when it is for running or surfing, comes back the first clothes.

Back