• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P.E.T.s OOC and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Alright people! here's the OOC thread, i'll probably get to the actual RP tomorow or something! Remember:

Once the RP has started all signups are to be placed here!!!

Now that that's said and done with, just wait a little longer, hopefully i'll have some free time soon! yay P.E.T.s!

T-Minus fourteen-hours and counting.

kandelo

n00b and proud ^_^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009

P.E.T.

Name: Damien
    Serial Number: 17161
    Species: mountain lion (rawr)
    Personality: Loves to hunt most things. It doesn't matter what size, species or smell. If it moves, Damien's prowling behind it, or has been at some point. He's very much on-the-ball, rarely letting his guard down. He's usually tense even when he's asleep, and he has bad nightmares which make him twitch and growl in his sleep - much to the amusement of the other big cat P.E.T.s. Damien generally prefers to climb the huge posts to climbing trees - he enjoys luxuries, despite his wild side.
    (What do P.E.T.s eat?) His favourite food is rabbit, but, more humanely, he's also addicted to honey sandwiches. He can be quite self-consious at times, but generally doesn't pay much attention to his appearance, unless cleanliness is concerned. Damien is meticulously clean, if not tidy.
    Appearance: Damien is about 5' 9" but may still grow a little, he has a slight but muscular build, which he keeps in shape by running around the first floor, over and over, if he gets bored.
    Damien has relatively pale skin, but for a mountain lion, has quite dark hair. His hair covers some of his face, and frames it, coming most of the way down his jaw. It is dark brown, with silvery 'highlights' near the ends, particularly at the front, and straight.
    His face is very unusual, in ways. It is quite wide, but has prominent cheek bones, and is of an angular heart shape generally. His lips are quite dark in human terms, but black inside (which can be seen quite frequently, when he snarls, showing his slightly oversized canine teeth). Damien's nose is straight and points up a tiny bit, but a little wide, though this balances his broad cheeks out a little. His cheeks - lower, almost below his nose - are sprinkled with dark freckles, some sprouting fine, long, white whiskers. His eyes are quite large, and bright, coloured an almost fluorescent green. His pupils are not slits, but do change size according to the amount of light.
    He has large, human hands, but his feet are more like the back paws of a huge mountain lion, and they're covered with fine black fur, which thins out and finishes at his 'ankles'.
    Damien has big, softly pointed ears - the tips are gently curved, and a long, dark brown tail, with a black tip.
    Damien boasts a well-muscled torso, but covers it with a loose t-shirt (his favourites are black or grey with a simple logo or picture) or shirt, the sleeves of which are always rolled up halfway, and are often ripped. Damien usually wears baggy, faded jeans which are ripped at the knees from wear. He never wears and shoes, due to the fact that he can't. However, sometimes he'll slip on a pair of socks for the comfort and warmth.

Hobbies: Damien's favourite activity is certainly pouncing on other PETs, but he also enjoys listening to music, and writing poems. He hates ball games, particularly football. Damien likes to lounge around in a tree, and watch the 'world' go by, but he's constantly aware of any danger, sleeping almost literally with one eye open.

Can I have a fox as a P.E.T.? I don't think it's- exotic enough to be exotic...
    But if it is, can I reserve a male?

thanks. x

SilverTail

Years
    alright Kan you are Accepted and i'll consider you having a fox. On the topic of what P.E.T.s eat, basicly whatever the family members bring home to eat and make, as P.E.T.s can have human food, aside from chocolates(aside from white) due to their animal's problems with metabolising the chemicals in it(although some P.E.T.s are lucky enough to be able to do so thanks to their human halfs, not ever one can.)

if you would be so kind, would you mind contacting some of the other RP members for me and telling them we've started? I'm finding myself horribly buzy lately with midterms coming up and I'm afraid if I dont the RP will die....

kandelo

n00b and proud ^_^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    Thank you :)
    Yeah, I'll try and remind them about it.
    I know how hard it can be to fit stuff in :)

x

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I got reminded and posted... D:

Anyway! I already had midterms! :3

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    ....sorry. I can't really do anything right now. If you want to boot me off the list that's fine. I have a lot of school assignments...so I might not be on as readily as I had hoped.

SilverTail

Years
    it's alright if you cant RP right away, this is a casual RP and your spot will remain open so long as you want to RP in the future. *nods* don't worry about it, just jump in when you get the chance. Ja Ne!

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    This sounds cool...

P.E.T.
    Name: Caleb
    Serial Number: 11564
    Species: Housecat

Personality: Caleb is a very quiet PET, not to mention easy to please. When he does talk, he usually comes across as quite odd, his speech typically including many non sequiturs, though not entirely made up of such. He likes just being near other PETs and/or people, and will often search for others to be around if he is left alone. Unusually (for a cat), he loves the water and can often be found swimming on either the fourth or fifth floors.

Appearance: He stands about 4'6" tall, and looks a two to three years younger than he really is. He has feline ears poking out of his messy white hair (it nearly always looks as if he either just woke up, or as if he had just finished swimming and towelled off). Hie ears are the same color as his hair, except at the tips, which are black. Since he swims so often, he typically wears just a pair of black swim trunks, but he has been known to occasionally wear a black t-shirt as well. He has a white tail, tipped in black just like his ears. His eyes, with slit-shaped pupils, are bright green.

Hobbies: Caleb likes running around, looking at things and watching other PETs/ people, staying near others if he can help it. Also, as mentioned above, he loves swimming, and it is in fact one of the few things he will willingly do with onone else around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back