• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P.E.T.s - Personal Emotional Therapists (explination inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Hey... At any point, if we get tired of a character, can we have them adopted and create a new one?

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    @ JBC - cant wait to have ya sis. =3

@ |:Hiro:| - I'm sure that's perfectly reasonable, but you can only have two characters at a time, so choose wisely.

-=Rule Added=-

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    If I need to add anything, tell me. I'll finish the Family member later.
    never mind. I'll stick with just the P.E.T.

P.E.T.
    Name: Kyon
    Serial Number: 29464
    Species: Nile Crocodile (hope that's ok)
    Personality:
    He may seem lazy, but he's really not. It's just the croc instincts that tell him to lye in wait. He is a very hard worker, when it suits him. He is also very territorial. When he is sun bathing in the desert portion of the 5th floor, he has a special rock he likes to lay on, and he doesn't like any one else laying on it. He also usually likes to swim alone, but doesn't usually enforce it. The one time he does love being around people is when he is listening to any stories that the Family members are willing to tell him. Which isn't often. Other than that, he is pretty antisocial.
    Appearance:
    He has an odd greenish tint to his skin. I mean like dark river green. He doesn't have scales, though you might think he does at first glance. When he opens his mouth, you'll notice his teeth are all pointy and razor sharp. He also has jaws strong enough to chomp through a 4X4, in one bite. Also, he's a lot bigger then most other P.E.T.s. As in he taller, and more muscular. He also has croc claws on his hands. And because he is always swimming, the only thing he wears is a pair of swimming trunks, and a red t-shirt. He also has the dark eyes of a croc.
    Hobbies: Lounging in the sun, eating, and swimming.

Last edited:

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    ...I tried to edit it and make it better...but I just can't get it to work. Something in me isn't clicking... something is very wrong. Usually I'm better than this...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    P.E.T. 1

Name: Trever
    Serial Number: 07289
    Species: White Peacock
    ((yes... I said Peacock!))
    Personality: Proud, Proud, Proud. Though kind, Trever loves to look at himself, forever thinking that he is beautiful. He struts he crows, he spreads his tail, there exists no creature more beautiful then Trever. He also speaks of himself in the third person. O.e
    Appearance: Trever Feathers all White, hair brown and spikey, the band on his head is a blue and gold color. His shirt is a light blue with the golden eye, with a gold and dark blue pattern on the cuffs. His pants are also light blue with the dark blue and gold pattern on the lower cuffs. His feet are of a deep tan, his talons are almost white but not quite due to the fact that they are not as clean as he would like, his skin is well tanned, his eyes are a deep green. ((I know in the pic he has on a boot, just ignore it.))
    Hobbies: Flirting with the ladies, and making lots of babies!
    ((hey that kinda rhymed XD))

P.E.T. 2

Name:
    Alucard
    Serial Number: 00666
    Species: Wolf
    Personality: A viciuse frame, hides not only a lazy, but a friendly personality. Alucard loves people and he wants nothing more then to lay on the couch next to you and have you carress him. But if you are not around, he will smiply take over the intire couch and not allow anyone else to get on. He loves Cats and often tries to make his way to the feline area longing to play with the kitties.
    Appearance: Alucard, big, 6'6" tall, he towers over most of the pets, although his soft smile and kind brown eyes show just how tame he truly is. His long black hair is softer then the finest silk and it contrasts with his tan skin so well that it seems as though he were made from the very wood of the building itself.
    Hobbies: Playing chase the Ball/stick/bone/etc. and playing any game with a kitty.
    ((I just had to use him lil bro XD. It's ma' Puppy Alucard!))

Family Member:

Name: JBCBlank
    Personality: Kind as none seem to comprehend, She is not afraid to give her heart to anyone or any animal. She cares for all animals and loves to wander threw the house getting to know new animals and play with the animals she already knows. Her heart is for all dispite a past that torments her violently. Cursed with a slight second personailty she can become just as cruel and Lust driven as any man and will take on the name Alandros when this mood takes it's toll.
    Appearance: JBCBlank ((bow to me XD, btw... I'm the girl not the guy XD.))
    Living Floor: Prefures to Stay with her personal Favorate on the 1st Floor. ((Guess who that is lil bro.))
    Favourite PET species: Cats

=JBCBlank

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
    @ JBC- LOL! Gotta say sis, you sure know how to persuade someone. I'll Accept 'Card and yourself, but i'm afraid Trever is Denied on the grounds that you can only have a total of two characters at a time. Yes, I know how well you can handle more, but rules are rules and if I let them slide for you the others would see it as unfair. Also, i'm not exactly sure you can keep a peacock as a pet in the US. sorry =\

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I think you can... if you're rich enough. I know that you can find them in pet stores here in TJ. but... hey, we also keep humans as pets. XD

Sorry Trever.. you have to go.

Trever: *snuggles against me then flies away*

=JBCBlank

SilverTail

Years
    @JBC - sorry trever.

@ CB - again, father or sister? I did give two hints last time. fix that up and you'll be Accepted. I'll make the OOC thread and start the RP some time this week then. If I dont I hereby grant all RP members to bomb the blogosphere on this one and just assault my visitor messages and PMs every day after saturday untill I get the hint, but not before saturday please?! thank you.

SilverTail

Years
    OOC: alright. I know that like, two weeks ago, I said i'd start this, well guess what, I finally am! woo-hoo!

The next time you can create a new character now is March 3rd.

Also note I'll be using a few made-up words in Haru's text from time to time, as he likes to do that.

-----------------
    RPT:

Mr. Eisenbachen stepped into the elevator, heading down from his sixth-floor apartment, slash office. Smiling wearily in his age as he reached the first floor. He stepped out of the box as the doors farmiliar 'ding' was heard, and headed for the front doors. At his side, teathered loosely to the elderly man's hand by a leather chord was an imposing figure amongst the 'house' in which they lived. Nearly six-feet tall with piercing eyes, the wolfish man was watching calmly over his master, the ears sticking out of his hair.

"Master... where do you wish to go today?" asked the psuedo-human, looking down at the hunched elderly man before him. In return he recieved a chuckle and a hearty smile over the elderly man's shoulder. Arching his thick brows in confusion, the wolf-man continued to silently question his master, finally receving and answer as they stood in the door of the still sleeping home.

"Oh.. no where and every where at once my boy... need to keep my old bones strong, don't I?" With a final chuckle he exited the building, closely followed by the teathered being.

"As you wish, my master."

-----------------
    IC: Haru's ears perked as he saw the figure walk out the door from his perch atop one of the many climbing structures around the first room. Seeing the master of the house leave clawed at his feline curiosity, as the elderly man rarely left, with Rowland or not. But it usually meant something big was about to happen. But, that was a worry for another day.

Now that he was up, the felinic human decided it was time to have a good run around the place, who knows, maybe someone else was awake at this time of day? Peeking around this floor of the 'house' he saw not a person, but he knew they'd get up soon, especially since Mr. E. left for who knew how long. A grin slowly slid over his face as that thought crossed his troublesome mind.

"Par-tay-tiem"

----------------
    H.O.M.E:

The AI sighed, watching from the cameras as the master of the house left. Now she was in charge of all these misfits. While she did love each and every one of them to bits, it usually caused trouble when she was left in charge, as most of the time they just passed off what she said since she couldn't really 'do' anything to them. It really sucked having no apendages...

"Why must he always leave without warning?"

----------
    RPO:

Well, there you go people! feel free to romp!

kandelo

n00b and proud ^_^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    Creak.
    Damien's body tensed, and he slowly opened one eye. He felt the slight movements through the huge climbing structure. He had a good view of the felines' floor from his perch. He was quite happy to share with other felines, but they usually tried to avoid him. He noticed that there were no other PETs on the structure with him. He was sure...
    Creak.
    He focussed on a shape on the ground. Haru.
    Damien didn't know the other feline very well, but he suspected that he was up to something that H.O.M.E. wouldn't approve of. It wasn't really like him to be up before everyone else.
    To see what was going on, Damien crept to a lower part of the 'play frame' and waited patiently, poised like a true hunter, for Haru to take one.. more.. step...

Damien sprung through the air lithely, hinting to Haru as he went.
    "Where are you going?"
    He landed quietly and neatly on his prey's back, hands on his shoulders, though he would have preferred to have them around his neck, and his teeth at his throat.
    Damien shook his head to get rid of the tempting thoughts.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Xander stepped out of his room. He yawned as he made his way down to the first floor. He had promised a certain lady he would wake her up that morning.

By the time he reached the first floor, he was wide awake, and jogged into Inara's room.

"UP!" he said. "Come on! Up!"

He pushed her onto the floor and rolled her out into the main area. She was always such a heavy sleeper...

SilverTail

Years
    Haru's ear twitched, warning him to the approaching danger.

Warining or not, however, it meant nothing if he wasn't fast enough to preceive it and act accordingly, which he wasn't.

"BWAAAH!" Cried out the startled feline, hissing wildly and thrashing slightly below his assailant before he realised who it was. Breathing a sigh of releif, he thumped his forhead against the floor slightly.

"Geeze... dont DO that Damien! Seriously... If my heart wasn't already beating fast, it'd have exploded by now...." Groaning, he tried unsucessfully to shrug off the larger feline. "Uhh... can you get off? Please? Mr. E. and Ro' left just a few minutes ago, and I was waiting for someone else to wake up..." He glanced side to side slightly "You know, so we could throw a party or something while he was away... maybe..."

The smaller felinic boy's courage and enthusiasm was slowly draining under the larger one's weight. Oh... where was a Family member when ya' needed 'em?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Raven once again woke up in a sweat. He started having very odd dreams lately of that new worker.

'What was her name again? Oh right.... Shion, I think...'

Unknown to Raven was a dark figure approaching him as he was sitting in his sleeping spot near the far side corner of the entrance door of Floor 3. Raven was still drowsy since the morning was quite early so his level of alertness is significantly low added to the fact his eyesight is blurry and his body temperature was higher than normal. The figure still closed in on him carrying a weird rounded object and that made Raven flinch. Now the figure had reached him and as it came within his personal space, Raven jumped at the figure and pinned it to the ground.

"Ahhh.... R-Raven?" a small voice had came from the mysterious figure he pinned down. "Can y-you let me go?" The voice sounded familiar to him and as his vision started to sharpen, he saw that it was a girl. It was then clear to him that he had just pinned down... THAT girl... Shion.

OOC: Urm... It's not finished yet but I'll add more. :X

Last edited:

kandelo

n00b and proud ^_^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    "Well, I'm sure a party wouldn't be unwelcome..." Damien stepped onto the floor, relieving Haru of his weight. Damien's tail swung around his legs in a steady rhythm.
    He made sure to keep his breathing steady at the disturbing thought of all the party-loving P.E.T.s in one room.
    "You know what? I think you might be better off yowling up someone else's tree. I'm not a party kind of cat," Damien eventually growled, turning his face away.
    He frowned slightly as he watched Inara being rolled out of her room by a ferret P.E.T.
    "See you later..." he added to Haru, and jogged away to see what Xander was up to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back