• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P U I stink

Years
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hey man. I've recently started to play the PU tier and I'm loving it. But I'm not good. Is there anyone who wouldn't mind giving me some advise or even help me team build.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Do you have any teams you have used that you want to share? Are there any particular threats or playstyles you have trouble with?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Just keep battling, and if you see a cool idea that someone else has, build on it to make it better!
    Also check the percentages to see which pokemon get used a lot, because they get used a lot for a reason.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    How do i check the usage?

Below is a list from August. If you do some digging you might be able to find a more recent one somewhere on Smogon. Note that since then Machoke has been banned.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Thanks. I appreciate that.
    Smogon also has a PU Viability Ranking thread which contains a consensus on the most useful Pokemon in the PU metagame. Note that the Pokemon that are lower ranked are not necessarily unusable, just that they have significant flaws and require a great deal of team support to be effective. Of course, simply throwing together a team with the highest ranked Pokemon would be a poor decision, since you must consider how the Pokemon on your team work together.

Back