• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

P231's New Trade and Shiny shop

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    yea thats fine give me a sec fighting elite 4 and then il go into wifi

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    The Arceus Nature Docile and characteristics is Strong willed so do you want to trade that for the mild arceus? :)

Mingo

Event hunter!
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    its ok :)
    Im also intereted in the Shiny Sapphire Zigazagoon UT, PokePark Celebi UT and the MATTLE Ho-Oh UT. i read your wanted list so would you trade them for my UT NZ jirachi lonely nature strong willed, JP UT WCS shiny milotic Timid nature and strongly defiant and my UT mitsurin Celebi Relaxed nature often dozes off.

interested in any of that?

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    hey I'm interested in your shiny abra. I can offer UT distant land raikou naive nature, UT alamos darkrai timid nature, UT 10 aniv celebi naive, ev'd gyarados ev'd dragonite, ev'd tyranitar or ev'd metagross in return for it.

Pikachu231

That Damn Pikachu
    Years
  • its ok :)
    Im also intereted in the Shiny Sapphire Zigazagoon UT, PokePark Celebi UT and the MATTLE Ho-Oh UT. i read your wanted list so would you trade them for my UT NZ jirachi lonely nature strong willed, JP UT WCS shiny milotic Timid nature and strongly defiant and my UT mitsurin Celebi Relaxed nature often dozes off.

interested in any of that?
    Whats the date on the Jirachi, I wanted the US VGC, and whats the ID no. for Celebi?

my space center deoxys for your pcpichu?
    No.

hey I'm interested in your shiny abra. I can offer UT distant land raikou naive nature, UT alamos darkrai timid nature, UT 10 aniv celebi naive, ev'd gyarados ev'd dragonite, ev'd tyranitar or ev'd metagross in return for it.
    I am interested in the Raikou, is that okay?

WORLD08 Lucario UT CMT for it
    10 Aniv Articuno, that okay?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Whats the date on the Jirachi, I wanted the US VGC, and whats the ID no. for Celebi?

No.

I am interested in the Raikou, is that okay?

10 Aniv Articuno, that okay?
    yea thats cool just vm or pm me when u get on to trade btw can you trade me a copy back of my articuno?

Last edited:

Pikachu231

That Damn Pikachu
    Years
  • Hey check my thread if you would need anything for the PCP (Shokotan Pichu)
    Do you have any events at all?

Jun. 19 2009 and 60720 so would you like to trade those 2?
    I need to see my DS first.

yea thats cool just vm or pm me when u get on to trade btw can you trade me a copy back of my articuno?
    Sure, i'll VM you when I'm ready

Hadou(male) Mew UT ****
    Jap. Battonage Darkrai UT ****
    Concert Chatot UT ***

Willing to trade a couple of pokemon from my thread for these.
    I want the VGC Miltoic,PCNYb Kingdra UT lvl 35, and the Shiny Eevee.

Thats great. But can you tell me the nature on the abra first please.
    I'll vm you the nature when I get my DS back.

Years
  • Hello. ^^
    I'm interested in your Serious Eigakan Arceus and Impish Eigakan Arceus.
    Would you trade then for my Adamant (July 18, 2009. Highly persistent) and Jolly (July 18, 2009. Highly curious) Eigakan Arceus?

Back