• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pachirisu200's pixel artwork

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Heres a few of my pixel artwork. I used to do some befor but, they got deleted. Anyway, i'm starti g afresh with spriting. Hopefully, I will add sprites to this thread more and more. Heres what I got:

Heres a mixture which I all done together just to have a quick start...

Heres a chao sprite:

Heres my trainer sprite of myself.... not my real self as I don't have a tail...

Heres some more i've just added:

Also, please leave a reply if you look. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    lets see... are you saving these and JPG? try not too, it compresses the file and puts all the pixels out of place, try to save them as a PNG or failing that a GIF. Remember that if youre using photobucket, when you put a BMP (paints default) into there it turns it into JPG, so avoid BMPs too. they're massive file sizes anway.
    just a thought the tainer spite is good, but why not try fusing other trainer parts to make to more unique? atm you've just re-colourd one guy and slapped a tail behind him. try more invetive things, new poses, have a real frankenstien shot at it ^^ its much more fun and a tad more challenging! you appear to have masterd re-colouring, and youre cerainly gettign there with fusions! but all i can advise here is that maybe, to make its more inventice unique and challenging is to add some scratch bits yourself to them, don't restrict yourself to what the sprites have to offer! if you want something to be there that isn't, MAKE IT!! 8D!!!
    decided i'd comment on yours beacuse youre thread is gettign less love than mine T_T and thats saying somthin')
    so anyway, congats on what yu;ve done, its hard to crit due to the JPGs so i hope to be seeing more soon! ^^ (in png! 8D)
    ~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    jonesy08, requests of any sort are not permitted in the Pixel Art section. Do not make another one.

Back