• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paint Picture (Shedinja8)

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
    I was just on Paint drawin' a HUGE mess of black lines when I suddenly realized that I could see a picture in the lines. I filled in the white spots and I came up with this...

Paint Picture (Shedinja8)

It looked preety nice, so I just wanted to post it. Please tell me what you think.

P.S. I prefere CONSTRUCTIVE critisism over just plain critisism and if this is in the wrong place, please tell me

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Ohhh, I see what you did there. And this from just black lines at first? That's pretty neat, actually. However, I do have to say that this would've been better with thinner black lines. Adding to that, in a lot of spaces (especially near the brown colors where they meet), the black lines are much too close to each other.

As for the fish itself, the green body, where it meets the yellow tail, should have a little bit nipped off to give the fish more depth. I'm talking about the top one right where it meets the tail (I hope I explained that well enough).

Nice find. XD​

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
    ...would've been better with thinner black lines. Adding to that, in a lot of spaces (especially near the brown colors where they meet), the black lines are much too close to each other.​

Well, remeber, I was just messing around with lines. I never ment for it to look like anything in the first place. Though, thanks for the advice.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    That is really creative of you, I'm impressed with your idea. I like how the picture turned out.

Back