• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paintball

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I've paintballed before. Loved it and was good at it. I've always wanted to go again but I can never get enough friends to go since its really far away.

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • Yeah its really fun once you get into it. It is a money burner though with everything being soo expensive. Luckily Im friends with my field owner and I also ref there so I get deals. Even still it sucks cash right out of you :(

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • Yea Paintball is fun, someone dangerous just make sure to where the right gear =D I always go with my friends the paintball areana is just down the road and I have a free equipment card :D

Years
  • We do it alot for Birthdays here, so I do it quite alot.

I'm not great but I enjoy running around shooting at stuff.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I think I'll take my friends for my birthday this month...even though its all the way out in Beaverbank.

Diamond Player

~ Pokemaster ~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2015
    i love paintballing, aklso anyone tryed operation laser tag, it's like laser quest but different, that is also such an awesome thing to do for birthdays :p

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • I've done paintball and laser quest before. Paintball is like really, really scary for me because I ALWAYS think I'm about to get shot. I don't even trust my own team mates lol. And those darn things hurt. Owwie. x_x I can't concentrate long enough to aim properly. I'm either panicking or looking for some place to hide. Despite all that, it's really fun! I do get in a few shots every now and then. =D

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I used to be pretty serious about paintball, playing almost every single weekend. Now I don't play anymore. I agree about it being a money burner.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    It costs too much for me to do it very often (one night can suck 100 bucks or more out of you easy). It's really fun though, I just have to remember not to go for the flag during CTF anymore. :D I got busted right in my danger zone...

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I only played once on a school trip. But I had a really satisfying hit. My friend was in this house with a window and he aimed out the window and yelled 'freeze'. At the time I thought he was talking to the guy running behind me but he claims it was to me. I ran up to the wall of the building, fire 5 shots blind into the window and he gets hit in the shoulder. Then two of my other classmates go through the backdoor and start to open fire on him. It was pretty funny.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I've done paintball and laser quest before. Paintball is like really, really scary for me because I ALWAYS think I'm about to get shot. I don't even trust my own team mates lol. And those darn things hurt. Owwie. x_x I can't concentrate long enough to aim properly. I'm either panicking or looking for some place to hide. Despite all that, it's really fun! I do get in a few shots every now and then. =D
    Laser Quest? I haven't been there but I've heard it's some sort of crappy thing. And maybe you should try and not think you're about to get shot.

Anyway, I haven't played paintball before. It sounds fun but painful. My brother used to come home in bruises from playing paintball in his team. I guess that kinda scared me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Laser Quest? I haven't been there but I've heard it's some sort of crappy thing. And maybe you should try and not think you're about to get shot.

Anyway, I haven't played paintball before. It sounds fun but painful. My brother used to come home in bruises from playing paintball in his team. I guess that kinda scared me.
    Well if your brother plays in tournaments and stuff like that then the rules aren't very strict, and they allow you to shoot from very close up. Some people also freeze their paintballs so they hurt more.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • Laser Quest? I haven't been there but I've heard it's some sort of crappy thing. And maybe you should try and not think you're about to get shot.

Maybe Laser Quest is not all that great but at least it's less painful than paintball. ^^' I know! I do try to think positively. It's just that when you're out there, your nerves get the better of you, you know?

You should definitely try Laser Quest and paintball! You might get hurt but you'll have fun. No pain, no gain!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well if your brother plays in tournaments and stuff like that then the rules aren't very strict, and they allow you to shoot from very close up. Some people also freeze their paintballs so they hurt more.
    He doesn't play anymore. It was too expensive. I never knew they could freeze them up. Can't imagine the pain.
    Maybe Laser Quest is not all that great but at least it's less painful than paintball. ^^' I know! I do try to think positively. It's just that when you're out there, your nerves get the better of you, you know?

You should definitely try Laser Quest and paintball! You might get hurt but you'll have fun. No pain, no gain!
    Yeah... well no I don't know but yeah I do know what you're on about. I'm not so keen on playing Laser Quest but yeah, paintball is always a suggestion in the future. There's alot of things that are painful but are really fun so yeah.

Plus, I like collecting unused paintballs cuz they look cool. But don't do anything with them so once I look at them I just ... not sure. I guess that's not collecting then.

Back