• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Painters Poke Shop

oFrEqUeNTx

Pip-To-Da-Lups!
    Years
    i will VM everyone wen i can trade and i have an announcement once this thread hits 500 posts (soon) i will give a prize to my best customer so far (determined in a certain way)
    Oooo best customer?
    So who you gunna choose?? *wink* *wink*

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    ROFL s9 u r by far my best customer which is why you are disqualified :P you know u can always have anything u want anyway MY METHOD FOR CHOOSING IS THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU HAVE POSTED HERE if you want to know where you stand just ask me

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Painters Poke Shop

How about any of these for your tru dragonite:
    ut newmoon darkrai
    level 1 regigigas
    level 100 regigigas
    level 8 manaphy
    regice or registeel
    ut heatran
    and i'll throw in a masterball

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2018
    Adamant
    Clear Body
    290/405/359/180/206/155

well lets see i got a shiny latias, tru regigigas, 10aniv celebii, and a few othr ut shinies, oh and gamestop deoxys

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    I'm interested in your Gamestop Deoxys and your Shiny Jirachi. Would you be willing to trade either of them for any of these: Shiny EV'D Charizard, Shiny EV'D Lapras, or Shiny EV'D Porygon-Z?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    Sure, Charizard is Lvl 100, Relaxed nature, and his stats are 295/186/207/306/204/252.
    Porygon-Z is Lvl 100, Jolly natured, and its stats are 287/167/170/313/155/294.

Back