• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Sprite Banners

Years
    I've finally decided to open up a shoppe for Pair Up Sprite Banners! Here's a cute example of one I made for me and Ashie boy!

Pair Up Sprite Banners

If you want one fill this out and I'll be on it right away!

Backround URL:
    Sprites URLs:
    Do you want a heart on it?

If you like the pair up sprited banners then either give me a good rep or you can be my friend. Either way you have to credit me. Lol. So let the requesting start!

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Uhh Cool!
    But I Have The First One XD.
    I Dont Have To Credit You Do I ? XD!
    Love You...

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Well Congrats On The 200 Posts & I Know...
    Huh?
    Maybe Advertise In Your Sig About Them!

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    shouldnt this be in trainer cards? and bryan its called a pair, u find a chick on PC and shes ur online gf ;) jus like me n pikastar

Years
    Actually no it does not belong in trainer cards, because these are pair up sprite banners! It should belong here, and could you guys get back ON topic please. I am confused without the on topic stuff.

Years
    Well, so far no one is requesting which is making me a little upset. But I guess people just don't want me to make them stuff. I guess I should close this up if no one requests something by Thursday!

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I havent seen you maiing any banner, why?

Back