• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Sprite Banners

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Ok, I want one with myself...Heh. It can like say "Bryan Brat and himself" and have the same character sprites! And then under it can say Together Forever (Or Until One Kills The Other)

Years
    Lol. Ok then. Do you want your's in a cave or outside? And want sprite do you want in it? It has to be mini one though. You can find some at pokemonelite2000.com in the games sectin. You pick a game to get screen shots from(has to unreleased yet or new) and then go to the Japanese screen shots. There you can get one.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I would like one for me and Squirtle_Ketchum_12(or just SK12)
    for the sprite i would like ash and misty. place, um by a lake. Thanx ahead of time.

Randall

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hey M_D!
    I Just Came To Say:
    I Want Ya Back!
    And Please Choose Me I Love You Alot!
    So Uh...
    I Will Break It To Ash_luver...
    Love Your,
    Ashie Boy

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Uhhh Dude She Doesn't Make The Sprites She Just Takes Requests For Banners Like Mine & Hers...
    So If You Want A Certain Overworld Sprite Make It Yourself...

Years
    Yes Bryan. I don not make the sprites, I either find them from somewhere or just use them from the picture files I have in my comp. You'll need to either find a sprite yourself or try and get someone to make one, and then come back. I'm sorry if this causes any problems to you.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    can i get this in a pair up banner but with just the people swaped around not the reflections and the text saying gazeing at each others reflections. neomon & The Adament Dodger pc's first all male pairing

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    there is a few problems with it
    1 you cant see the house
    2 dose the white box have to be there
    3 my username is not neoman its neomon (aka (neo)pets poke(mon))
    4 the text isnt in straight lines

Years
    Neomon here is my side of it:

1. You never told me where to PROPERLY put the text so I put it on top so you could see the sprites and the house didn't honestly have to be there.

2. The box looks better in with the text and it shows the text up better.

3. I'll fix that.

4. That was because I was using the pixel font. But I have a new one, so I can use the more straight and better font.

Now then, be specific: Where do you want the text to be?

Back