• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    j_spiro1 said:
    I got a pairing request from agirl, but that girl used flame_chi to send me that message, I didnt like that
    She could have been shy. But she should I guess have asked you not thru my sis.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Im glad to see that you understand me Gardy, but im not mad or anything, I ll just say, girls, its not a good thing to ask people to pair with you by asking someone else to do it for you, keep it in mind ^-^

EDIT: Good luck with youre new pair Moonlight Dreams, Sorry again, youre the second person I has to say no too, im terribly sorry ^-^

Years
    It's OK Spiro. You're not the only one who has had to say no. I had to say no to a person who asked me to dance with him. He was so upset and I felt terrible.

Ash, I've changed my mind. We can be a pair.*Blushes*

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Perfect.Congrats Ash and Moonlight!Taco Guy!*same as before except I give him 1000 taco bell tacos*

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Congrats Moonlight Dreams, have fun with ASH

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    w00t! A new pair up! w00t!^0^ *Hugs.* Congrats!
    Now for a unrelated subject, has anybody saw Jason lately? ^^;; Like Patrick said "Mortal worship is unhealthy, come along Jeffrey.* XD

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Well You Cant Have A Party Without me Whats Up?
    Me And Moonlight Dreams Are A New Pair!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back