• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Flygon_Zero said:
    Jeremy, who aren't you psychologically younger than? Seriously....lolz
    Anywho, I'm not paired either, but I have my eyes on people! lolz
    *winks at Jeremy wink* lolz j/k
    *Kisses Rudy.* ~.^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    PIKA2 said:
    Umm, thankie sweetie? ^.^; *Doesn't quite understand.*
    Here at PC. You're more popular and noticed and I'm just another newb trying to fit in..lol

Years
  • Well we are, but we're gonna pospone the marriage. He wants to take it nice and slow with our relationship, ya know what I mean? And FZ, I'm sorry but me and Ashie boy repaired, so you'll have to find someone else. I know Anacortes would be desperate enough to pair up with you. She'd pair up with anyone who says they live in the U.S.A!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You have a hard time not telling the whole world about my obsession..*blushes*

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • There's already a guy guy pair, and me and Alexiz were also paired. So we wouldn't be the only ones. We aren't even pairing. Just mindless kissing. Also, the name is with a D not a B, but that's okay. I forgive ya! lolz

Years
  • Anacortes I was only joking! You can pair with with either FZ or PIKA2. They really need a good gal to be their's and your that gal! Trust me guys, she's a great pair for either of you and she loves to joke around!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    It looks like this would be slow...but I can take a little waiting..and did any 1 here just add me to their IM's?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Why I need a gal? I got Rudy? XD

Oh sweeties, Moonlight Dreams and Anacortes, I'm known to act gender confused, and act bisexual, but really, I'm an asexual. ^.^; Otherwords, I'm not looking. :P But being paired is okie with me. ^.^;

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    Why I need a gal? I got Rudy? XD

Oh sweeties, Moonlight Dreams and Anacortes, I'm known to act gender confused, and act bisexual, but really, I'm an asexual. ^.^; Otherwords, I'm not looking. :P But being paired is okie with me. ^.^;
    o.0
    what he said. Except sub Rudy with Jeremy!
    Anywho.....*runs away*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Oh we were worst enemies just a month ago..and I think I'm gonna get a guy just takes some time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back