• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pair Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Rocket Executive said:
    Hey what was that about? What a thing to say! lol You used to think so............. :P

I never said you were a angel James. I said i liked you and that youe were sweet.

I still like you and your still sweet in your own way but dude your not a angel. XP

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Well I'm back. -sits down- And I'm still unpair. T_T Curses! Missie wants some lovin too you know! -cries-

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    haha if i wasn't paired then i'd be around here flirtin(should dat stop me? O.o), but my friends (jeremy, RE) no worries, u guys, u'll find the right people...eventually XD

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Rocket Executive said:
    I'd be a new pair with you Gardy.........*wonders if that was obvious*

An angel of death maybe...lol. like matt damon in dogma.

Ok thats going a little to far even for a goth.
    dude realy your not a angel but your not angel of death either. Your just a guy. You can be nice and sweet... and you can be a a** as well>>
    Sorry...

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
    Jeremy says he is confused, so I doubt we are pair. *abuses him more now mad* I said yes to AdamHays. So I think we are pair? I don?t know, oh well. ^.^

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Im not sure what's going on XD,Cyndy said she would pair with me,but she never returned my PM that i sent after *stratches head*.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back