• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Cool! Togepi and Spiro are engaged! *hugs them and goes back to watching Fear Factor*

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Thanx Kenshin .................. Were getting married soon..in a while

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    cool ^^ could i be part of the ceremony spiro and togepi?
    i've had experience as both a bridesmaid and a priest XD

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Of course DF...a marriage without you wouldnt be a proper one ^_^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hmm...I've never really beeen in a PC wedding, so I'll crash it! XD j/k Can I be in it?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i just hope i dont get attacked this time by a vicious ex-priest ^^;
    i need some bodyguards lol

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    ill be your bodyGaurd,like the guy in movies that appears out of nowhere to get the other girl XD.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Man, Cyndy is flirting around with other boys in real life XD, I'm ROM hacking, and getting stronger in real life. Really I am! I excerise every morning. Well anyway sweeties...I'm bored with ~Cyndy~, I wonder I should break up with her. :P We barely have anything in common. >_<;

*Fills out application to become divorce lawyor. XD* I'm gona be rich!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    yay ^^ my own personal bodyguard ^^

jeremy (pika2), will you be wearing a dress again? or a suit
    (adam, jeremy poses as a girl, but has gone back to being a guy, which he is in real life ^^;)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Maybe we should post in the wedding thread for who's going to be there. And yes, DF, we'd be glad to have you there. ^_^

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    Man, Cyndy is flirting around with other boys in real life XD, I'm ROM hacking, and getting stronger in real life. Really I am! I excerise every morning. Well anyway sweeties...I'm bored with ~Cyndy~, I wonder I should break up with her. :P We barely have anything in common. >_<;
    I don't know, it's up to you and her. You'll have to convince her if she does not agree.
    I would like to be at the wedding but my time on the computer may not allow me too :(

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    @ PIKA2: just cuz you're paired up doesn't mean you can't flirt around in real life. i haven't the need to because i always talk to kelsey, it's just that there's no big deal if you do. people have lives outside of PC.
    i'm not some possessive freak and i wouldn't flip out if kelsey flirted with some dude in her everyday life, as long as she doesn't go changing on me....i would neva change on her. understanding is key in netrelationshipz.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    darkblastoise89 said:
    @ PIKA2: just cuz you're paired up doesn't mean you can't flirt around in real life. i haven't the need to because i always talk to kelsey, it's just that there's no big deal if you do. people have lives outside of PC.
    i'm not some possessive freak and i wouldn't flip out if kelsey flirted with some dude in her everyday life, as long as she doesn't go changing on me....i would neva change on her. understanding is key in netrelationshipz.
    Dawg, you missed what I ment, she not here. XD
    Pfft... I don't take pairing up serouisly, I mean it's the net, ain't like she gona findout where I live. XD

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    darkblastoise89 said:
    You've got some point there.
    Jeremy, if you are not comfortable with her telling you about offline relationships, why not tell her that you don't like it, or just change the topic? Also, do find out what her interests are as much as possible.

(Maybe we can be consellors =P)

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    well, if you don't have anything in common then just drop her like she's hot
    no point in wastin ya time, move on and let her know. i don't @#$% around if i know that it's not movin forward, i just let it go. "see ya when i see ya" is my motto for my ex's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back