• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaaa

The girls started to pair up, making the guys situation worse.
    Oops

aaaaaa

Abby and I are active, that's all that REALLY matters XD
    Promote us to the top of the list, kthxplz

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Purin said:
    Or I should tidy the list, but I'm not sure who's active and who's not.
    Like I said before, we should start the thread since this one's kind of spammy and we could restart the list and just have people post saying they want to pair up or who they're paired with. That way the inactive people won't be on the list anymore and it won't be as long.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Togepi4eva said:
    Like I said before, we should start the thread since this one's kind of spammy and we could restart the list and just have people post saying they want to pair up or who they're paired with. That way the inactive people won't be on the list anymore and it won't be as long.
    How about the already paired up ones? Do they still remain on the list?

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Purin said:
    How about the already paired up ones? Do they still remain on the list?
    Someone remakes the thread and starts the list over. Other people post saying who they're paired with and have the people that want to pair up post too.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I managed to log in at my school's pc, but the bell will ring soon, so I have no time left. I'll try to come back in a while during my lunch. Oops! Ten minute bell just rang! I have history first period, BORING!!! Anyways, I'm paired with Taki? Though I wasn't going to get paired up... I kinda likes been single. lol. :D
    DOn't know how much will last...

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    DarkAvengerCobra said:
    I managed to log in at my school's pc, but the bell will ring soon, so I have no time left. I'll try to come back in a while during my lunch. Oops! Ten minute bell just rang! I have history first period, BORING!!! Anyways, I'm paired with Taki? Though I wasn't going to get paired up... I kinda likes been single. lol. :D
    DOn't know how much will last...
    ^^;; The way pairups work are pretty simple, but I don't want to go preaching about my thoughts on them =P

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    William said:
    Man thats a long list....and theres a shortage of gals to guys.....waits patiently in the line up.....

Well, there is something among my people that says ''reward comes, from those that seek for it''. O hope you got what i said, and don't just wait...

And yes, i think there should be a new thread for this, this should die!!. :laugh:

AHh and off course, congratulations to my pal and twin Dark Magician for find someone crazy to pair with him :laugh:. (j/k)

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Nessie said:
    Well, there is something among my people that says ''reward comes, from those that seek for it''. O hope you got what i said, and don't just wait...

And yes, i think there should be a new thread for this, this should die!!. :laugh:
    It is going to *waits for Togepi to restart*
    btw Nessie you owe me an explanation on how you came back to PC =P

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Purin said:
    It is going to *waits for Togepi to restart*
    btw Nessie you owe me an explanation on how you came back to PC =P

I owe an explanation??, me??? O.o
    **remembers is pudding the one asking**

Awwww.... alright just because is Pudding XD, well i follow Casey to Sppf, yeah i had a very silent come back there,luckily, because what i had said on the past there was so cheeky, so is better that nobody remembers me there hohohoho,( ''im sure i already have a warning point, wothout a warningXD lol'') < local gag, but, i come back here because i missed to goof around with ya people, im active on both forums anyway, so you can go and say hi to me there ^^, i don't post very often...im afraid XD (< j/k).

Die evil thread, die!! :rambo:

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Purin said:
    I see. Though the LoA was locked *silently whispers a "Welcome Back!" greeting to Nessie*
    Togepi is offline ;_; We'll have to wait till later.

*silently whispers a ''thanks'' to Purin*

Hey, what is the LoA???? O.o.

Hey, why Togepi is offline when we need her?? XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back