• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolman

Loner
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2004
    Lol is it just us or is it empty in here...

Girls cower at our existence....

Coolman

Loner
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2004
    Rocket Executive said:
    I never got beat up by the upperclassmen...score one for the kickboxing lessons, heh. :cool:

It's very empty in here...no girls want us, lol

Yea I think they are Jealous..

[EDIT]LOL thats some nice info..Lol[EDIT]

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
  • I flirt with upperclassman. Sicne I know all juniors and seniros knowing the fact that my brothers are the two most popular in the school in their classes. And luckly we all sit together at luch. Stefanel, Ressee, Jessica, Mayra, James, Chris, Kayla, Steve, and more people am like the only freshman girl. But I flirt with the otehr guys ;)

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
  • I didn't date ppl from my school...or flirt much. I just got in trouble a lot acted like an abrasive jerk, lol. Was it so much to ask to be left alone?

anytime coolman, ive brawled with the best :pirate:

Coolman

Loner
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2004
    Got to go... be on tomorrow.. Also Homecoming..I dont plan on being there (cheesy)

Lol keep in contact man PM me sometime appreaciate it Peace :cool:

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
  • Anytime Coolman

Cyndy~I dunno...I don't like my school. Yeah I'm a senior. I don't pick on the younger pups either. I guess I don't REALLY wanna be alone...but it suits me. I'm just kinda that way...more of a fighter than a lover by lifestyle.

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • @ ~cyndy~: well no girls during school hours , but after school they hop in their cars and come over, they always try to flirt with me mostly freshman, sophomores and juniors, and *sometimes i play along* but i don't love dem,never did, never will. when they want my cell, i give em this number called the rejection hotline or i give 'em my old disconnected cell #. then they get mad and confront me the next day. they say i'm arrogant and boozhie, call it what you want, but i don't need a gf right now, it's always only communication on the physical level, anyone at sppf who knows me knows what i'm talking about. all of my dates have resulted in some girl attacking my face and them getting a hickey, and not me.

~Cyndy~

I'm Just A Girl
    Years
  • I saw your pic and you are hot. Sorry if I say this :) You look kinda gothic??? I'm a cheerleader lol

To Darkblast... Well, yeah, thats cool I guess. :)??? But us girls have a different look at datings

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
  • My opinion on finding a mate:

The more unique you are the harder your quest to find someone becomes, since you are seeking a unique match.

Thanx very much Cyndy...you and DF made my day today. :D

Yeah, I am kinda goth. It also suits me well. I go for all kinds of girls tho, not just ppl like me. Preppy girls seem to like goth guys tho...i guess it's the bad boy image. :cool:

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • ~Cyndy~ said:
    I saw your pic and you are hot. Sorry if I say this :) You look kinda gothic??? I'm a cheerleader lol

To Darkblast... Well, yeah, thats cool I guess. :)??? But us girls have a different look at datings
    and how do girls see dating at this age. i see it as someone bugging me and asking me out and making me feel like a lipstick practice doll and then telling all their friends: "omg girls matt kissed me on our date! it was so good, i think we have a future"
    my response to that is: "omg u are such a liar sara, i'm never going out with you or your perky little friends again"
    the way they interpret it: "oh he's so funny, but he totally likes you sara, you are such the cutest couple!"
    my response: :tired:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I don't want to have a realationship with anybody. Why sweeties? Because, I won't be able to play my games. XD I'm just a hyper, funny, so-called smart, Asian, tough-looking but sweet, unique, game obbessed kid. I can't find the perfect girl, and I don't plan too. :D Man I'm bored...*Resists urge to change genders again.*

P.S. : I'm sorry sweeties, but I'm straight. XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I challenge you to a game of hungry hungry hippos! I will be victorious as I gather the marbles stupendously while yours obnoxiously snaps at the vacant air!

What? A thread? Oh my bad...

You guys, please realize, this is a pair up thread. Pair up online thread. Not a boyfriend girlfriend thing.

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
  • @ PIKA2: with me, it's not so much that i don't wanna, but all the girls 'round my way are shallow. they wanna go w/ me because of how e'd look in a photo and to brag to their friendz. here on PC,it's different, the whole pairup relationship is based on personality and compatability, nothing physical (i mean touchy feely) about it to stop it from growing, like a phyical relationship. that's why i love pikawolf/kelsey, we don't have to be all kissy face, freaky dance, holdy handy to get along...

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
  • Even though dateing is kinda like pairing(well in a lot of cases it is not) gotten so far off topic well i can't remember what page it was on topic.

Any way think we need to get back to that or i could be wrong. Who knows any more. I think i just confused my self agian..... sad..... realy....*sigh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back