• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pal pad?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    this may sound stupid but where can i find the pal pad? and do i have to have internet connection on my DS when i put in a friendscode into the pal paD?

oh and another question lol how do i multiply rare candys?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    which one of the three people do i talk to because the one all the way on the right explains what a pal pad is but she wont let me put a FC in there..

oh yeah how do i multiply rare candys?
    \

oh i just looked on my DS and all the two other ones say i have to register friends on the pal pad..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    I donno how to multiply rare candies, but I do know u have 2 talk 2 the person in the middle.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Once you go downstairs, press start, go into the Key items pocket, find your pal pad, go into the Pal Pad option, then choose register Friend...

Back