• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pal Park is a GSC reference :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoRobin

>______>
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I bet noone has ever came up with this..
    But Pal Park is a GSC reference.
    You ask how?
    Well.. There was a time machine in GSC, and you could trade with gen 1 games..And now in Gen 4, you can trade with Gen 3 games..

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • But can you imagine how pissed off people would be if they found they couldn't import their advanced generation pokemon onto D/P?

And can you imagine how pissed off people would be if they couldn't import their RBY pokemon onto GSC?

I was pissed off that I couldn't import my GSC pokemon onto Sapphire version.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I bet noone has ever came up with this..
    But Pal Park is a GSC reference.
    You ask how?
    Well.. There was a time machine in GSC, and you could trade with gen 1 games..And now in Gen 4, you can trade with Gen 3 games..

Since when do you trade?
    Trading is when you get something in return, but in D/P, you transfer.

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
  • Well like Nacon said how did thios thread get unlocked again if shinyumbreon locked it.

Also what is a G/C/S Reference?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back