• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Palafin help + Violet exclusives (pre-endgame only) + Sprigatito and Quaxley for Fuecoco + 3 Trade EVOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey fellow dex completionists, I've been hooked on Scarlet since release and while I still have plenty to do in the game I figured I'd get the annoying version exclusives sooner rather than later.

Basically I just need:
    +I get Passimian, you get Oranguru
    +A freshly hatched Fuecoco for a Sprigatito
    +A freshly hatched Fuecoco for a Quaxly
    +I give a common pokémon carrying Auspicious armor for one common pokémon of yours carrying the Ceruledge armor (faster than finding and capturing a Charcadet, honestly)
    [MAYBE] I dunno if the Matsuda method works in this game, but I have a Ditto, so if you have a Ditto that isn't from Spain we can trade Dittos for easier shinie when hatching eggs. Extra brownie points for an exotic Australian, American or Asian Ditto. Disclaimer: brownie points will add nothing to the trade and are meerly to give a sense of pride and acomplishment.

As for simple rules:
    -I don't do Discord, so everything will be conducted here on site via DMs and such.
    -I'm not picky about levels, nicknames, natures, EVs, IVs and such, I just want to fill the dex so it'd be great if you weren't picky either.

If any of the trades here interest you or you're just a good samaritan contact me via DM and we can get the hard part of dex completing over with. Have a good day!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back