• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Palkiacatcher's Events, Shinies, and more! 4G/5G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
i just want to make sure, are you asking for those 3 or offering them?:
Birthday Togekiss
DW Arceus
DW Mamoswine

if you're offering, do you have a proof that they are legit?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Ok great :) , so it's my Alakazam and Palkia for which of the 3? (I originally asked for Egg Move Deino, Ash's Scraggy, and Movie 14 Victini (Adamant Flawless)

I'll give you Movie 14 Victini and Egg Move Deino (after I hatch some more I almost have no more space in my boxes. Like literally xD)

Want: Shiny Speed EV'd Carracosta

Offer Shiny Ev'd Chandelure

Have one.

i just want to make sure, are you asking for those 3 or offering them?:
Birthday Togekiss
DW Arceus
DW Mamoswine

if you're offering, do you have a proof that they are legit?

None, they were received in trades.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Code:
-UT Shiny Dialga Lv1
OT: Mat
ID: 62971
Modest
IV: [B]FLAWLESS![/B] ([B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B])

-UT Shiny  Giratina Lv1
Timid
IV: [B]FLAWLESS![/B] ([B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B]/[B]31[/B])

-UT Shiny Shaymin Lv30
ID: 19849
Timid/ Modest (Need to Check)

-UT Shiny Latias Lv40
Timid

-UT Shiny Latios Lv40
Timid

-UT Shiny Cresselia Lv50
Timid

-UT Shiny Darkrai Lv50
Timid

-UT Shiny Rayquaza
Timid

Would you be interested in any of these for the Ash's Scraggy?
I'm assuming you didn't see these because you didn't notice the Shiny Palkia at first either.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Code:
-UT Shiny Dialga Lv1
Modest

-UT Shiny  Giratina Lv1
Timid

-UT Shiny Shaymin Lv30
Timid/ Modest (Need to Check)

-UT Shiny Latias Lv40
Timid

-UT Shiny Latios Lv40
Timid

-UT Shiny Cresselia Lv50
Timid

-UT Shiny Darkrai Lv50
Timid

-UT Shiny Rayquaza
Timid
Would you be interested in any of these for the Ash's Scraggy?
I'm assuming you didn't see these because you didn't notice the Shiny Palkia at first either.

Sorry not interested in Mat's Pokemon.

please CMT for your Evd Braviary.

Interested in this:

Shiny Drapion OT Chris (blueshadow v2) Jolly HP4 ATT 252 Speed 252

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Wait... Did you mean just those? or any of his Pokemon?
B/C the Palkia has the same OT...

Any of them unfortunately :( So sorry if you have nothing else to offer it's just that I don't like the fact that Mat's pokemon can be basically obtained anywhere :(

Sorry. You got anything else to offer?

Save Trees

Tree Hugger
Years
Interested in this:
Archeops
OT:Infi ID:32080
Ability: Defeatist
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs:252 Atk/252 Speed
Moves:
Fly
Rock Slide
U-turn
Earthquake

I can offer a shiny ev'd cloyster, shiny vespiquen, ev'd clefable, shiny leafeon

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
You wanted my Hitmontop, I can give you three pokes for both of your flawless Victinis if they are 100% legit. (I mean, some people hack wonder Cards, not telling you are! You could get such pokemon).
If you're interested, I Added Shiny flawless modest Suicune. It's UT now, but I can EV train and add a moveset of your choice. (best would be: Sub/Surf(or Scald)/Ice Beam/Calm Mind EVs: 252 HP / 172 SpA / 84 Spe)
+ I can do breeding projects as well, but only IV Gen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
can you ask from the person who traded you those 3 to get you the proof? if not that ok..

Lol dude it's too complicated as the person who gave me the Pokes also said they got it in trades...

I should probably get these hack checked xD

Interested in this:
Archeops
OT:Infi ID:32080
Ability: Defeatist
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs:252 Atk/252 Speed
Moves:
Fly
Rock Slide
U-turn
Earthquake

I can offer a shiny ev'd cloyster, shiny vespiquen, ev'd clefable, shiny leafeon

Only interested in Shiny EV'd Pokes and I already have a Shiny EV'd Cloyster :(

You wanted my Hitmontop, I can give you three pokes for both of your flawless Victinis if they are 100% legit. (I mean, some people hack wonder Cards, not telling you are! You could get such pokemon).
If you're interested, I Added Shiny flawless modest Suicune. It's UT now, but I can EV train and add a moveset of your choice. (best would be: Sub/Surf(or Scald)/Ice Beam/Calm Mind EVs: 252 HP / 172 SpA / 84 Spe)

Sorry only interested in your Hitmontop.

And I can trade you whichever Victini you want and you can get it hack checked.

And if it turns out hacked I promise I will trade you back :)

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Sounds cool. I'll try the Adamant one then ;)
+ I can do breeding projects, but only IV Gen pokes ATM (gosh, I nedd the second Victini so much!)
+ post your IV Gen pokes too.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Sounds cool. I'll try the Adamant one then ;)
+ I can do breeding projects, but only IV Gen pokes ATM (gosh, I nedd the second Victini so much!)
+ post your IV Gen pokes too.

I only really use Gen 4 for trading Events and don't have many Pokemon on it except for the Events I listed in my thread xD

But okay so Shiny Hitmontop for Adamant Victini.

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Any of them unfortunately :( So sorry if you have nothing else to offer it's just that I don't like the fact that Mat's pokemon can be basically obtained anywhere :(

Sorry. You got anything else to offer?
I just realized that :( g0nzo sent me a PM saying they're free on Smogon and I never knew that until today... I'm going to try RNG Breeding soon... Hopefully I can get something you like....

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
I just realized that :( g0nzo sent me a PM saying they're free on Smogon and I never knew that until today... I'm going to try RNG Breeding soon... Hopefully I can get something you like....

When you can, tell me :)

And instead of Egg Move Deino I can trade you the Scraggy so your Alakazam and Palkia for Ash's Scraggy and Movie 14 Victini.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Hiya, could you at least and me to waiting trades? :) Would be nice.
+ I added some new pokes and I'm still interested in the second flawless (jolly) Victini. If you want one of those pokes and it's UT but you want it trained, just tell me what spread and moves it should have ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Hiya, could you at least and me to waiting trades? :) Would be nice.
+ I added some new pokes and I'm still interested in the second flawless (jolly) Victini. If you want one of those pokes and it's UT but you want it trained, just tell me what spread and moves it should have ;)

I'm still trying to figure out what I want :/

Don't worry I will hold extra copies of the Victini for you :)

And I'm trying to think of what I want trained.

can you CMT for your EVd Thundurus and EVd Braviary?

Sorry, I can't really make out what's what in your thread D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back