• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pancakes!

favorite pancakes!

• butter milk

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • blue berry

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • strawberry

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • chocolate chip

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • corn

• wheat

• other

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Buttermilk for me, I guess. I mean, I eat pancakes at home and they're made from a mix. :| And the mix is usually just "regular" or buttermilk so...I guess that's what I prefer. I've had other kinds of pancakes and while they weren't bad, they just aren't what I'm used to. :x

But yay! Pancakes! ♥~

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    hmm, all pancakes are soooo goood, it's really hard to choose. But I guess I'll go for nice fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Can't go wrong with those :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Chocolate chip pancakes are the most amazing thing ever *___*

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Wheat they taste the best with butter or margerine.

Funny though that this thread is still going. Since its starter isn't here anymore.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Buttermilk, of course! The others are good, but you can't beat the sweet classic of the butter-y and milky goodness. It's the perfect pankcake, IMO.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I'm actually very passionate about this a I must say, Waffles are where its at, they will always be the best in my mind.

Nothing against pancakes though, their still quite delightful. Good old chocolate chip and buttermilk would probabley be my favourites

Back