• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:PAND3MONIUM GFX:.

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
Years
  • .:PAND3MONIUM GFX:.

.:My Staff:.
    Banner Makers:
    -ShadowPand3monium
    -Ryukun
    -ピチュー

Manager
    :
    ~Kiss Kiss~
    Person who organizes everything and tells others not to overload.

Co-Manager
    : BrightFer

Copies store manager when he's not around.

Supervisor
    : -Umbreon

Person who fixes everyones requests if it's wrong or if they post without using a form. Also makes sure that they use the password.

Co-Supervisor
    : .Oblivion

Copies store supervisor when he's not around.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Rules(Follow them or get out):.
    1. Use the form we give you. You need to or I'm not making one!
    2. Credit all the avatars/banners we make you, OK!!!
    3. No Spamming and FOLLOW ALL PC RULES!
    4. Please allow us to work on the requests we take first, then you can put a request!
    5. Do NOT edit the work we do and be patient!
    6. Respect us and what we do for you!
    7. Don't complain when we make a banner! We try and try really hard! So only point something out if we missed something you said.
    8. If we didn't make a banner really fast, that's because we're busy! If you complain one time about that, we won't make it. (another staff member will do it instead)
    9. Don't overload us!!! We'll only reserve up to 5 slots and if you overload still, we won't make your banner... I'M SERIOUS!
    10. You can only make one request at a time. (I might accept 2 requests at a time sometimes)
    11. You have to use the banners we make you for at least one week.
    12. It's actually hard for us to make banners with real people in it sometimes. So if u want one with a real person, try finding a really good render. (at least a decent one)
    13. To get a banner, use the password. (The password is "Shadow PWNS") This ensures that you read the rules.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    .:EXAMPLE OF OUR WORK:.

ShadowPand3monium

Spoiler:
    Ryukun
    Spoiler:

ピチュー
    Spoiler:

.:Request Forms:.
    Spoiler:

.:Slots:.
    Spoiler:

.:CONSEQUENCES:.
    One offense = Warning
    Second = One day suspension
    Third = Two days
    Four - Five= One week
    Six - Eight= One month
    Seven+= Expulsion (for as long as I say)

Last edited:

combustion

♥ Teddy ♥
    Years
    • Age 26
    • ؟
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009

Shadow PWNS
    Who: Ryukun
    Banner/avatar: Banner

Dimensions: 120 x 400

Render: May I Pm This To You Since I Can't Post Links Yet :(
    Text: Cumbustion
    Color Scheme: Brown / White

Other: No Thanks

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    :O Pand3monium has now re-opened his shop! Yay! Nice graphics, I will probably request in a while later. Your newest Sonic banner is your best, IMO.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Yeah Shadow opened his shop up again!!!I have a new idea for a banner so I'll fill the form out later to you if the slots aren't closed by then:D:D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Password: Shadow PWNs!​
    Who: Shadow, or Ryu if Shadow is busy :3
    Banner/avatar: Banner, please
    Dimensions:
    480x300
    Render: https://ruby.kikirara.jp/old/main/memolog/m_605.gif
    Text:
    Nope. Nothing (don't put this in; I honestly don't want any text XD)
    Color Scheme: Perhaps a mix of Ruby/Scarlet/Crimson Red? Or just Ruby Red ^^
    Other: I honestly would like it if the colors could go over the image, so the image is colorful, too. I don't want it being just black and white D=​

Back