• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

panique's trades & eggs ♥

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Can you breed me a: Scyther
    Any Gender
    Adamant Nature
    Technician Ability
    Thanks, I'll offer tm 26 earthquake in return. ^_^ (hopefully its good enough).

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I noticed that there aren't too many starters in your list, do you need them?

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I'm just sort of collecting as I go, but I figured I'll pick up Squirtle when I get to that point in HG, so I'm not really in desperate need. :) Thanks though! <33

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    All right :) I'm just looking for a breeding project/something to do, is all ^^'"

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    OMG need piplup, cubone and hondour. Also interested in skarmory and scyther.

I have a moonstone and leafstone and TM's for Taunt, Embargo and U-Turn (I know it's not much).
    I have the following untouched
    Onix (Lv 9 M 3x) & (Lv5 F 3x)
    Sunkern (Lv6 F 2x)
    Poliwag (lv8 M 2x)
    Hoothoot (lv6 F 4x)
    Politad (Lv8 M 2x)
    Slowpoke (Lv8 M 3x)
    Magby (Lv 9 M)
    Ponyta (Lv7 F)
    Togepi (Lv1 M)

Plus more low level Geodudes, Paras, Machop, Doduo... also untouched. None of my pokemon are clones.

I'm also working on breeding a cyndaquil, so I could get that to you as an egg or UT lv1.

So lemme know if you're interested in any of those, maybe we can work something out...?

Last edited:

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    OMG need piplup, cubone and hondour. Also interested in skarmory and scyther.

I have a moonstone and leafstone and TM's for Taunt, Embargo and U-Turn (I know it's not much).
    I have the following untouched
    Onix (Lv 9 M 3x) & (Lv5 F 3x)
    Sunkern (Lv6 F 2x)
    Poliwag (lv8 M 2x)
    Hoothoot (lv6 F 4x)
    Politad (Lv8 M 2x)
    Slowpoke (Lv8 M 3x)
    Magby (Lv 9 M)
    Ponyta (Lv7 F)
    Togepi (Lv1 M)

Plus more low level Geodudes, Paras, Machop, Doduo... also untouched. None of my pokemon are clones.

I'm also working on breeding a cyndaquil, so I could get that to you as an egg or UT lv1.

So lemme know if you're interested in any of those, maybe we can work something out...?
    I'm interested in both the stones, and the u-turn TM. ^ ^ I can get you 5 eggs or lv1 for those 3.

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    I'm interested in both the stones, and the u-turn TM. ^ ^ I can get you 5 eggs or lv1 for those 3.
    So, how 'bouts
    Cubone, Houndour and Skarmory (All eggs)
    For
    Moonstone, Leafstone and U-Turn? (held by Slowpoke, Ponyta and Onix, unless you would prefer something else)

?

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    I want a female lv 1 charmander named Charcoal, and a female Lv 1 bulbasaur named Venus. What do you want for that?

Back