• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Papa_Squat's AMAZING SIG GALLERY!!

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
Years
  • So, I just joined this site a little while ago and I figured I'd post up some of my sig work, arranged roughly from oldest to most recent. I do everything in Photoshop CS2. Hope you like it!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • i love the animated sonic one
    that is some really good stuff u got
    keep it up!

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
  • Wow, comments already. Thanks guys! And yeah, all my animations have to have humor in them because if I try to make a serious sprite animation, the mediocrity of the medium makes it suck :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Kirby
    Looks like you put the most thought in this piece. Composition looks good. Too much text maybe.
    Squirtle
    The text throws everything off. Also maybe not have the light ray shine so bright.
    Snorlax avatar
    Sweet, no complaints except … it make me tired. xD;

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
  • @Squirturtle: Sure, be my guest. You can go ahead and use it with or without giving credit, because it's no masterpiece ;)

@Sylar: The text on the Kirby sig was requested, so it wasn't really my decision on that one :/
    I know the text on the squirtle one is too big and awkward, but my only defence is that it was one of my first sigs. I'm glad you like my snorlax avi :D

Back