• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    What do you think of this game? (For those who have it.) I think the game is pretty cool the way it's made right now; pretty similar to the original one made on N64. I'm only in Glitzville right now, but so far, the game has kept my boredom away. :P

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    oO; *Is surprised to see you post on PC*

Uhh... anyways, I think that this game is pretty good, but it's a tad short. I rented it a couple of months ago, and I nearly beat it in less then a week. Although the levels are still pretty fun, I still think that they could've added a little more to it. But, I do like the characters in it.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    It's not quite as good as the original Paper Mario, but only because this installment doesn't have the same "wow" impact as the N64 game. Technically it's superior in every area though.

Other than that, it's hands-down my console game of the year.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    The dialouge does get a bit annoying I have to say. I think they put a little too much into the game. Some parts don't really need that much dialouge, but they put it in anyway. :P But still overall, it comes down as a great game. :)

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Let me start off by saying that game rocks i have it and i still havent finished it

it is kinda hard

and yeah i still like the original paper mario the best because it is the original nothing can compare with that

but this game i rate it a 8 1/2 out of 10 it has some really good characters and a good story line

and oh my god you can finally play as bowser

Mr. Man

Advanced Amateur Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    I'm near the end of this game, and I've loved it so far. But, I don't really feel like finishing it because the start of Chapter 7 is a real bore. Otherwise, it's possibly the best GCN RPG.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think I can stop my playing spree for a bit. <_< I'm on Chapter 7 (I think XD) and I just got bored. ^_^ It's still a great game, though. I love doing the troubles. They're lots of fun~

It's reeeeaally annoying going back and forth between Glitzville, though. ;_; It takes so long..

Back