• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Papi's Corner REMADE^,^

How was my shop

• Nice service, Nice pokemon, Good JOB! :D

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • It was alright

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Could be better

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ahh!! Terrible

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    I'm impressed, Papi. Maybe make the text a little smaller, though :P

Distant land raikou(Clone) lvl 40
    Cresselia lvl 62
    Mewtwo lvl 70(Need to clone 1st)+Japanese name
    Entei - Whatever...

What would you want for any of these? :P

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hey I think it was you O.o but where you asking Becki for a Riolu? If so are you still waiting for it or has she gotten it to you? If she hasnt then maybe I could help depending on what it was you wanted lol

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
    Years
    idk offer and ill be with you in a sec :]

nope it wasn't me D: but i do want a tododile right now :] i did ask becki for pokemon though i think it was cleebi or jirachi >.<

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I can get you Totodile ^_^ It will be able to know Surf and Waterfall ^_^ You wouldn't happen to have any of the following?
    Celebi, Acreus, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Raikou, Deoxys?

Pokepapi

Years
    actually i do have a shiny untrained raikou lvl 40 distant land and sure ill be willing to trade for it

Pokepapi

Years
    sth? uhh =.= i dont understand the abbreviations so yea but the dex entry is
    377-regirock
    378-regiice
    379-registeel

CROSS THAT you just want to borrow it for dex entry right? and somthing to hold in return NO i sense that you dont scam so ill just meet you in wi fi btw which fc do i use?

Last edited:
    Back