• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paradox RP (Rated T, just in case)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
  • "Not a problem," said Superman scanning the area with his super vision.

"Wherever we are, it's in great danger. Darkseid, the criminal we were after, is searching for the anti life equation. What it does is none of anybodies business. I have a feeling that some of the people here aren't on the side of the angels," said Batman

(OOC: Where are we? because Superman could find out with his vision.)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Claudia, Gray, Albert, Hawke, Guella Ha

"Well, I see I have company!" The man chuckled, "I have no clue what's going on right now... but all I know is I don't know any of you guys, and that we seem to have cosplayers in our midst." Claudia blinked in confusion at the word cosplayers. "Are you sure you all have NO idea what's going on?"

Claudia shook her head, "No my friends and I have no idea what's going on. There's so many people here that it couldn't be Saruin. It would have attracted attention from one source or another and we would have heard about it."

The man spoke again,"I think it's safe to assume none of us know where we are. Maybe we should look for any evidence of our location...? "

"Not a problem," The man who called himself Superman said as he began to look around the room.

"Wherever we are, it's in great danger. Darkseid, the criminal we were after, is searching for the anti life equation. What it does is none of anybodies business. I have a feeling that some of the people here aren't on the side of the angels," The man called Batman said.

Guella Ha scratched his head, "Angelsss? What issss that?"

Hawke shoke his head,"Don't worry about it Ha. It's just some landlubber talk."

Albert rubbed his chin, deep in thought, "Well, we could just walk around I suppose. There has to be a clue to our location somewhere around here, but it's so big. Where would we even begin?"

Claudia walked back to her group, "Where no one knows where we are and it looks like we're far away from home. What we need to remember is how many times we've gotten out of these situations. When we were cornered by Scorn at Twinmoon Temple we didn't give up! When Eule threw his hordes of reanimated corpses at us at the Isle of Evil we stood our ground! When Saruin's priests tried numerous times to kill us we didn't flee, we fought back and won against the odds! We're the chosen warriors of light. We can't just let Saruin destroy our home while we're stuck here. We're going to find our way out and we're not going to give up!"

Albert smiled, "Spoken like a true princess Claudia."

Gray smirked, "So then where do we go then oh great one?"

"Well, none of these people have tried to kill us so they might as well be allies. If there is a way out then we'll all need to work together to escape." Claudia said.

The heorine walked over to Superman, "Superman, my name is Claudia. It is a pleasure to meet you but may I ask if you have found anything of worth?"

Years
  • Zoey

"Alright, so we agree we can work together. That's good! Always better to have a team watching your back. I've dealt with a situation like this before: lost in an unfamiliar, potentially dangerous area. First we need to figure out where we're going." She tries to sound optimistic, to present some semblance of order.

Laserbeak

Laserbeak takes off into the air, his jet engines giving off a quiet "Whoosh". He flies in a widening circle, scanning the area.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • Paradox RP (Rated T, just in case)

*quietly looks around, looking for any sort of evidence like a professional, his face showing an odd (and somewhat contradictory) face of both happiness and despair while doing this*

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "Superman, my name is Claudia. It is a pleasure to meet you but may I ask if you have found anything of worth?" said a girl as she walked up to Superman.

"I-I have no clue. It's like some sort of chaotic mess," replied Superman. Batman began to walk away from the group.

"We need to find a way out of here," said Batman, "we'll have a better chance if we stick together. We have no idea what's lurking around in this dimension."

"He's right," said Superman, "let's move."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Claudia, Gray, Albert, Hawke, Guella Ha

Claudia turned to her group, "Alright guys, looks like we're heading out."

Hawke stretched, "Finally. I've been wanting to strecth my sea legs."

Guella Ha chuckled, "I'm with you on that captain!"

Albert nodded, "Let's head out then. Gray, let's keep an eye on the rear. Just because we haven't bumped into any enemies yet doesn't mean that there aren't any out there."

Gray nodded, "Undestood."

The group headed out after Superman and Batman with Gray and Albert watching the rear.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • The Judge had been standing quietly to the side this whole time. She was no longer by the Skyseas, and those sky sailors weren't here, where ever here was. She stretched out the wings on her armor, extending them to their full 50 feet and then retracted them again. She walked coolly into the center of the group, all of whom she was taller than by at least three feet.
    Her voice was loud and official as she spoke, "If we have no idea where we are, then we should probably find out soon, hmm? I don't know what has happened, but I do know that I need to get back to where I came from," Despite her entire face being covered by the helmet, her voice rang loud and clear. She searched her satchel and held it up. The gem flashed and a massive, winged and sworded being appeared next to her, Bahamut. It roared and floated a few meters off the ground.
    "Bahamot," The Judge ordered, "Search the area, destroy any hostilities and report back to me. Go," The beast flew up and away. The Judge held up the Aurcite again and six red, four foot long winged serpents appeared at her side.
    "I am going to find some way to get back to my world. Come with me if you wish."
    "Oh goody! A pony!" The judge turned around to see the on in black clothes called "Captain" petting one of her wyverns. The beast was about to burn his face off but she stopped it.
    "Not now. He's just insane," she said and the wyvern closed its mouth, smoke pouring from its nostrils.
    "Anybody coming with me?"

blackRoronoa

I'm a LOLWUT PEAR :P
    Years
  • Name: Luke Skywalker
    Original media: Star Wars
    Picture:

Weapons: Blaster and lightsaber
    Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox):

After the final fight between Luke, Vader and the Emperor, and right before Darth Vader died after being unmasked.

Powers (if any)/Skills:
    The Force- Luke Skywalker can use the Force to his advantage. By manipulating the Force, he can move an object (or person, or anything), manipulate a person's thoughts, move faster than normal, jump higher, heal injuries, and to an extent, improve his combat skills.
    Lightsaber training- Luke is adept at using the lightsaber. His lightsaber is extremely strong and can cut through almost anything, but water can fry its circuits.
    Blaster (gun) skills- Luke has higher accuracy than most people.
    Piloting- Luke is a pilot by profession, and he can pilot any type of aircraft.

Name: Frodo Baggins
    Original media: Lord of the Rings
    Picture:

Weapons: Sting (a magical dagger), The One Ring
    Position in story (how far was he/she/it in his/her/its story before the Paradox):

Before seeing Shelob for the first time.

Powers (if any)/Skills:
    The Ring- The ring allows Frodo to turn invisible. However, Frodo can only use it once in a while for it weakens him.
    Nimbleness- Being small, Frodo is quicker than an average human.
    Seemingly Innocent- Due to his youthful nature and looks, Frodo is usually overlooked as a threat.
    Sting- The dagger which Frodo holds is extremely sharp. It glows when a person holds it. As such, it can be used as a light-source.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • ((Lule and Frodo are accepted.))
    Phoenix looked around a little more for a few more seconds. As he loiked up, everything around him had already occurred. As he saw this, he stood up, and began following Batman and Superman.

Years
  • Zoey

Zoey sighs, a flash of annoyance spreading through her. She mutters to herself as she follows the two caped crusaders. "This team could benefit from better communication. Might as well follow the superheroes, I guess. Who better to lead us out of here?" She falls in line beside Phoenix, deciding to be friendly. "Hi there. Name's Zoey. What's yours?"

Laserbeak

"I am going to find some way to get back to my world. Come with me if you wish." The Judge summons a group of wyverns to aid her. "Anybody coming with me?"

Laserbeak lands beside the Judge, squawking an affirmative. He lowers his head, indicating that he will follow where she leads.

blackRoronoa

I'm a LOLWUT PEAR :P
    Years
  • Luke
    *POOF*
    Luke was holding his father in his hands just a moment ago, and he was now transported to a random world in the middle of nowhere. Luke was confused and dazed, so confused that he accidentally swung his lightsaber at the air, thinking that there was an invisible monster that was trying to attack him...

Frodo
    *POOF*
    Frodo was walking into Shelob's lair when suddenly a white light shone. He was transported to a different world, far more vivid than the one he just was in. Frodo was startled to see that his trusty companion Samwise, who was just beside him, suddenly vanished. It was such a different landscape that Frodo wandered around, until a glowing sword made of pure light nearly shaved him bald.

Frodo and Luke
    Frodo ducked immediately, and raised his head to see a man, a normal one, dressed in a fine robe and wielding the sword that nearly brought his demise. Luke snapped out of his confusion and saw Frodo staring at him in shock. Luke, still suspicious, asked Frodo, "Friend or foe?"
    "Friend, if i may," Frodo said, realizing that this man might possibly be trusted.
    "Oh, I see. I'm sorry for that indecent show i just put on," Luke apologized, hiding his lightsaber at the same time. "My name is Luke Skywalker, and I am a Jedi, like my father before me. I have traveled through many worlds, but I have never seen this world. Actually, I cannot feel its presence in the Force, and neither do I feel yours, Halfling."
    "I am Frodo Baggins, and I am a Hobbit. I am on a quest to destroy the One Ring, which I currently have around my neck. I am also confused about this world. This might or might not be my world," Frodo explained.
    Both of them decided that it would be beneficial if they accompanied each other, providing assistance and help in order to return back to their own worlds.

zapdos926

Years
  • The Judge of Wings

The Judge of Wings was mildly startled, but mostly fascinated, by the odd metal bird that had landed beside her. It made an unearthly squawk and settled down, seemingly ready to follow her. It must have been teleported too, from wherever. She knelt down, her armor creaking as she did so, and tilted the metal birds head, examining it.
    "What exactly are you? I have seen many different yarhi and espers, but never a beast such as you. Can you even speak?" she honestly didn't expect an answer other than a squawk though. The judge couldn't really tell if it was intelligent or just obedient to whoever seemed to be in charge, which the Judge assumed she was, at least partially.

Zee captain
    "Oh goody! Yet another method of transportation!" Captain said with glee and hopped on the recently arrived metal birds back. He sat up straight, and one hand pointing forwards and his mug in the other, yelled "Off to another exciting land of adventure!" and kept that pose, the odd smile on his gas mask never changing.
    "Don't mind him, he's insane." The Judge told the bird. The Captain didn't reply, he just sat there, arm pointing forwards.

Years
  • Laserbeak

Laserbeak screeches in protest as the Captain leaps on his back. An odd noise comes from his body as his parts rearrange and fold in on themselves. Within seconds, he changes from a massive bird to a small audio tape, landing on the ground in front of the Captain. He shifts back to bird-form, the noise sounding again but in reverse, but he is now the size of a regular condor. He jumps on the Judge's outstetched arm, perching on her forearm. "I am going to find some way to get back to my world. I wish to Come with you." The Judge's own voice comes from inside Laserbeak, with a faint metallic twang caused by being run through his vocoder, and a little stilted by being rearranged at the end.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
  • Name: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
    Original media: Assassin's Creed II
    Picture:

Weapons:
    Two Hidden Blades, Poison Blade, Hidden Gun, Smoke Bomb, Crossbow, Dagger, Sword
    He had just finished speaking with Minerva.
    Powers (if any)/Skills:
    Eagle Eye - He can detect people who are his targets
    Very Agile Free-runner.

zapdos926

Years
  • Judge of Wings
    The Judge smiled faintly, not that anyone could see behind her helmet though. "You are quite the amusing creature. We will wait until Behemot comes back then we will be off," The Judge drew her sword and stabbed it into the ground, resting both hands upon the hilt, and stood shock still. She went so still one could mistake her for a statue, and the fact that her armor looked like stone didn't help make her look any more sentient.

Dr. Richtofen
    Richtofen, who had been trying to fix his weapon, walked up to her and rapped on the armor around her hips with his knuckles, saying "Hello? Is anyvun in zere?" He backed up. "You are quite a strange voman. I sink zat Nikolai vould like you very much because you are silent." He looked around and walked up to the metal bird. "Quite an intersing machine. I have never seen anysing like zis!" Richtofen was getting excited. "Who, or vhat exactly created you, hmm? I cannot believe zat you are a sentient being. You are made of metal! I sink I vould very much like to experiment on you. Yes, yes, zat is vhut I vill do vunce I get back to the factory and zee horde is taken care of. You could even help us! Do you have any veaponry?"

Years
  • Laserbeak

Laserbeak watches the doctor carefully, slightly annoyed by his constant stream of speech. He replays more sound clips, the doctor's voice mixing with the judge's, all tinted by Laserbeak's vocal processers. "Who created me? You are quite a strange being. I cannot believe zat you are sane."

He spreads his wings, the gesture almost threatening. "Veaponry?" Laserbeak's back-mounted cannons readjust themselves, aiming over his avian shoulders. He turns, facing a nearby rock formation. Bright red lasers erupt from the cannons, striking the rock and blowing off pieces. One of the cannons straightens out, then fires off like a rocket. It turns in mid-air, firing another shot at the rock and knocking off more pieces. It returns to Laserbeak, reattaching to his back.

He raises his head proudly, his cannons folding back into his backpack. "Quite interesting, hmm?"

Back