• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

paramnsiia here!

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
    Years
    oh hai der.
    Yeah, you probably ran away after that introduction, huh? xD Well, to those still here...
    I'm Cheyenne. Call me Chey or Para. Whichever is easier for you to remember. xD

I'm obsessed with Death Note and I absolutely love Pokemon. The Eevee-lutions are my favorite. ^_^ Other Anime/Manga I like: Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Prince of Tennis, Chibi Vampire, Full Metal Alchemist, .hack//Legend of The Twilight. I also love Harry Potter. I'M GETTING OVER TWILIGHT. MY BRAIN HAS REGISTERED THAT REAL VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE. ALL MY STUFF IS BOXED UP IN MY CLOSET. KTHXBAI.

Anyway, I'm a big time fanfiction author. I've written Death Note, Twilight(on hiatus), and am co-authoring a Harry Potter story. Most of my life is spent of that site. cheyjeevas is my name on fanfiction.

I've also been on deviantArt for almost a year. I've lately been posting stuff though. xD If you're into DN, I suggest you look at some of my stuff. (That really sucks) chey-cullen is my name there.

I've yet to write any Pokemon, but hopefully soon. I've read Pokemon fanfics. I've roleplayed Pokemon. *insert rantings about stupid Pokemon RP's I've had in the past* I have an OC. Gwen is her name. Like you care. xD

I have tons of Pokemon cards. Like, tons. I can't count and it takes me two whole days with no sleep to arrange them in ABC order or by type.

I have dirty blond hair with tints of red. (from hair dye) Blue eyes, and am currently wearing jeans with a yellow & green tank-top.

I have no hobbies except for fanfiction, music, (did I mention I hate Miley, JoBros, Demi, Taylor, and all new-age Disney stars?) anime, manga, and becoming an FBI agent. Oh, and I'm learning Japanese. ;)

Like you actually read all of that. xD

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    well hellohz thair!
    Welcome to the forum and make sure youz read the rules...
    Or else...:t124::t124::t124:

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Haii!
    Im new here also(:

and I love the intro, "Hai" Word users unite((:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I read all of it. ;o;

Welcome, Cheyenne. :3 I think you'll love it here - there are all kinds of forums here to fill your interests. ^_^ If you ever do decide to write Pokémon Fanfiction, head on over to the Writer's Lounge. :3 We're not really crazy, it's just an act. ;D

I hope to see you around. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you have a fun time here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years
    Hey there Chey, you sure didn't leave anything out of that intro xD How's Japanese goin for you? :P You should try writing a Pokemon fan fic in Japenese :P That'd kill two birds with one stone.
    Umbreon and Jolteon are, by far, the best Eeveelutions... They're pretty close to being the best Pokemon full stop :P
    Well, yeah have fun and stuff!

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
    Years
    Aw~! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
    @Ace~Sasaki; Sure thing!
    @xMizuOokami; Cool! Haha. I use 'Hai' a lot considering it's Japanese, so sure! 'Hai' users unite!
    @Citrinin; Thanks! I'll be sure to poke around. Maybe I'll see you soon! (Once I get off my lazy butt and write something...) Haha.
    @xxxLatiasxxx; Hello~! Sure, I will. c:
    @Niprop; Haha. Nice intro. I'll be looking around for a forum that peeks my interest. :mudkip^_^:
    @Royal Squirt; Haha. I like to be nice and through. Japanese is going great. :3 I'm doing it in my spare time. (Which is...all the time, but that's besides the point. ^^;) That's a great idea. Once I get a little farther, I'll try that. c: Though, not on this computer, because it doesn't support the Japanese Characters. Unless I just write in romaji, using the English characters. && Those are definitely great Pokemon. :cer_giggle: I love Umbreon.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Hey welcome. I never wrote one of these introductions, just kinda started posting hehe. If you want to buddy, feel free to send me an invite. Also, if you have any stories you're editing or in the process of writing, I'd love to read them for ya.

Cya round

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nothing wrong with liking Twilight. xD I'm actually looking forward to the New Moon movie myself, whiiich will hopefully be a fair amount better than the Twilight movie was. nn;

Also, Death Note ftw.

Welcome to the forums, paramnsiia~!

Have fun here. :D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to PC im Diglett 032 i don't not like Twilight but i do like to watch movies.

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
    Years
    Hey, everyone-else-who-posted. Nice to meet ya'll. ^_^
    @Michael; Oh, that's cool. I'll let you know when I'd like you to read something. ;3
    @Break.; I just like to clear that up. 'Cause sometimes when your going around, people think you're obsessed with it, and I don't really like when people do that, but so far it looks as if I won't need to worry about that here. *Run-on sentence, ew. Haha.* && Yay for Death Note. Matt's my favorite with Mello close behind.
    @Diglett 032; Ah. I see. I'm sorta neutral now. I don't care for it, but I'll watch it as long as their is no fangirls screaming in my ears. Haha.
    @Jad; Hey there. Nice to meet ya. ^.^

Back