• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranormal Activity 2 (Spoilers)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • You guys seen this movie D:

It scared the crap outta me and my friends we even cried :~:

This is scarier than the first one and is defiantly worth seeing.

My favorite/Scariest part was when... I can't think about it, it terrifies me to much >.>

What was your favorite part if you have seen it :P

Years
  • I love horror movies.
    But when I watched Paranormal Activity, the first, I was very disappointed. The only interesting part for me was when she was dragged out of bed because it was done very well.

Now I sat through Paranormal Activity 2 and felt the same. These films just don't creep me out. Maybe because I look at how they are made in my head than being completely drawn in. Very few films can catch me off guard to scare me.

tl;dr version, it bored me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    I found the first paranormal activbity entertaining and scary at the same time and I know paranormal activity 2 will be much scary and I will be seeing when the oppitunity comes up.

Juleigh

I don't know?
    Years
  • I'm pretty critical of todays horror films (nothing can compare to the classics/ stephen king, etc), but I actually thought that the first paranormal activity was a pretty decent film. I did however find the acting to be somewhat unbelievable (literally, I didn't believe that it was the "real" footage it claimed to be). Overall I thought it was a well played out idea of a film. It wasn't too over-the-top with effects, which made it even more realistic and scary. I haven't seen the second film yet, and I don't plan on it. I can't watch scary movies anymore. Freaks the hell out of me.

Back