• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranormal Activity

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    What are your views on this movie? I didn't like it. It was boring, so I clicked it off.

My twenty-year old sister, however, now sleeps with the lights on...

I didn't get to view the "Scary" parts, it didn't drag me in.. :<

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Am I one of the few people who didn't find it scary? Usually, I'm someone who gets scared rather easily when I'm not watching movies, but with movies, I find it rather difficult to be scared. In this case, I'm so confused why so many people claim that Paranormal Activity is "the scariest movie of 2009" or whatever they title it as. The endings (as I believe I've seen all the alternate endings), being probably the most raved part of the movie, were creepy at most, but that's really all there is to it. I'd hardly call it scary or something that would require me to sleep with a nightlight.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Exactly. I don't see why my sister was so scared... When watching it again, she ran out at the end because it was "scary."

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I didn't find it scary at all. I will admit, its well made and I do like it, but it isn't scary. I sat down with the lights off on my own and though "Alright, this is a bad idea, I'm gonna get really scared" and then at the end I was like "Oh, that all? Meh..."

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    I was actually pretty scared when I saw it, I now get scared easily and to top it off, the ending really made me scream to my max point. T~T I couldnt sleep for the first night after I saw it, although it was really scary, I didnt like how it was filmed, it kinda seemed more like a documentary, and apparently my older sister says the trailer looks nothing like the movie. Course I didnt see the trailer so I wouldnt know

Ayselipera

I didn't think it was scary at all. I didn't have any trouble sleeping the night after the movie. :)
    Still I thought it was an enjoyable movie. I much rather not be scared anyways.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It didn't really scare me haha. But, the gangster looking guy sitting right next to me was screaming like a little girl.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I thought it would have been scarier for me if I hadn't seen some of my friends. We tend to whisper a lot about innuendos and inside jokes, so that kind of took away some of the impact. Still I think it was creepy at least, we were laughing nervously when the woman got out of bed and just stood there for half the night, and that was probably the scariest moment in the movie for me. The ending was just a cheap "make-you-jump" kind of scare.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Definately not a scary movie imo, I don't watch much scary stuff so yeah.

Back