• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranormal experiences

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    Back in the day one of my favorite threads used to be on paranormal experiences. It seemed like a ton of forums had a thread like this. I thought we should give it a try! Has anybody had any weird or unexplained things happen to them?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Sadly not.

I'm an unwilling skeptic; I want to believe in ghosts and other paranormal phenomena, because it's such a fascinating concept, but I have yet to see or experience anything concrete that fully convinces me and makes me say "yep, there is absolutely no logical explanation for that".

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    Sadly not.

I'm an unwilling skeptic; I want to believe in ghosts and other paranormal phenomena, because it's such a fascinating concept, but I have yet to see or experience anything concrete that fully convinces me and makes me say "yep, there is absolutely no logical explanation for that".

It is the same with me. I haven't seen any good evidence for the paranormal, but I do enjoy reading others' stories of what they perceived.

Back