• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parasite Eve

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
  • So I been looking at games to get for my PlayStation (the original one). Normally when I do this I search the top games for said system. There are a few Threads I check, and I look up release date and sales and copies sold to try and find some cool games. Now this is where I start complaining and ranting, NONE of the sites I have been to (I been to about 15, after about 3 sites I stopped looking for games and tired to find a site with Parasite eve on it) has had Parasite eve either the first one nor the second one (more upset about the second one not being on a site). Now even though I think so I can see how it wouldn't go into top 10 or even 50 (so many ps1 games) but top 100? Anyway I just would like to tell people about this game since its not to well know it was a big part of my childhood and wanted to share it with people, If you like story and were a fan of the first two resident evil games I'm sure you'll like it. It's based off a Japanese horror novel, And well really if you haven't played or heard of it then I suggest you pick it up without finding to much about the story. I know its on the PlayStation store (both of them) and (if your into this) there are roms out there easy to use. I personally own a ps1 and both games though for sound reasons and some mods I have I use roms of the games I made so I can play on my pc. Let me know what you guys think! or any good Ps1 games or any in general!

Back