• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Part Two~~The Totodile who Will get Eaten By Carvanhas

Status
Not open for further replies.

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
Years
  • STOP BEING OVERLY STUPID PEOPLE. Just because they don't want a bad grade doesnt mean we can't give it to them. Anyway, yes it sucks, comics are based around graphics. Without graphics your comic sucks, end of story. Why? Because no on is going to read a comic with crappy graphics. Same with video games. It could have the perfect story and character development, but if it's 8 bit in this day and age, it fails, they wasted money, boo.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    armadilloHD said:
    STOP BEING OVERLY STUPID PEOPLE. Just because they don't want a bad grade doesnt mean we can't give it to them. Anyway, yes it sucks, comics are based around graphics. Without graphics your comic sucks, end of story. Why? Because no on is going to read a comic with crappy graphics. Same with video games. It could have the perfect story and character development, but if it's 8 bit in this day and age, it fails, they wasted money, boo.
    that's the trouble nowdays...everything is judged on looks...specailly comics....why even bother reading them if all you lot thinks matters is the graphics?(this isn't directed @ u armidillo...your last post just bases my arguement)it's like "oh that was the funniest thing I eva read!!!...but since you used 16 bit sprites on a 2 shade BG you fail"...it's stupid

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
  • vaati said:
    that's the trouble nowdays...everything is judged on looks...specailly comics....why even bother reading them if all you lot thinks matters is the graphics?(this isn't directed @ u armidillo...your last post just bases my arguement)it's like "oh that was the funniest thing I eva read!!!...but since you used 16 bit sprites on a 2 shade BG you fail"...it's stupid
    It's true, thats mixed bittages, which is ugly, and stupid, and LAZY if people want to make sprite comics they need to put a little more effort ;>>

(TIP: Look at some of the greatest sprite comics, I suggest kid radd, it rocks in 8 bits because he keeps using 8 bits, not 8 bits the 16 bits the 2 bits then STYHTHS.)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Its true if you read some tutorials you'll most likely see its bad to mix bittages.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    most ppl in high school have alot more to do than you younger kids thus we don't have time for great BG's...but i understand that bitage mixing is stupid

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Don't worry about reviving a 5 year old thread, honestly that is well within the 1 month revival limit :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back