• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Partly Cloudy the default weather? Worst weather

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I notice partly cloudy features the normal type Pokemon so now I'm seeing a million Eevee's, Pidgey's, Rattata's and Sentret's. But not seeing any of the rare normals like Chansey.

Yesterday we had cloudy and I saw a lot of Jigglypuff's, Venonat's, Weedle's and Oddish's but fighting types were still non-existent.

These weather conditions seem to be favoring the crap common Pokemon but making them more common. Going to make finding new gen 3 Pokemon even harder. Take into account it's freezing outside so can't do much hinting for Pokemon at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    My pokemon go's weather system is crappy.For example when the actual weather is sunny,the weather in the game is raining.Am I the only one experiencing this?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    The very first day they had the weather it was sunny, then rainy, then snowy. Nothing lasted long enough for anything to spawn. And even then it's still freezing outside no matter the weather, really wish they would have released gen 3 in November.

Now it's stuck on cloudy and partly cloudy most of the time which are terrible weathers because they feature normal and poison, and unfortunately the common Pokemon like Weedle, Venonat, Spinarak, Rattata, Pidgey and Sentret are normal and poison. The rock and fairy are getting maybe 1 here or there and the fighting is at 0%. Have yet to see a Ralts even though fairy has increased spawns.

I thought the weather would make fighting types more common since I still need 175 of those for the gold metal. Machop or Meditite's would be great. But it's just whatever species are common for your area. I am seeing some Slakoth and Zigzagoon's though so those help, well until I get Slaking and Linoone.

They actually left 4 types out of the weather, kind of wish they had removed Normal, Poison and Bug and added some of those in.

Last edited:
    Back