• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Party City for Pokemon

Years
  • Ok my wifi wasnt working but i can trade now i added your FC if you still want to.

^ Yes i got it to work.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Oh I'm sorry, I won't be able to do that trade for a while:(. My internet's busted because of a power outage.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    I'm able trade for the next five hours, tell me when you're ready. FC: 4942 7674 2361

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Ok:), Go to the wifi room
    Are you there?

Last edited:
    Years
  • hum , i would like all(10) your regular shinies (less charizard once you have charmander ^^)
    Said this you just need to tell me which 30 regular you want xD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    May I please have the Gible level 1 that is a giveaway?

Thank you!

Years
  • I can give you my Parasect, Kingler, and Jynx. I don't know what I want. Most of your pokemon are level 100 and I don't wanna cheat you out.

You don't want anything else from the list or what lvl 100s were you looking at?

hum , i would like all(10) your regular shinies (less charizard once you have charmander ^^)
    Said this you just need to tell me which 30 regular you want xD

No thanks

May I please have the Gible level 1 that is a giveaway?

Thank you!

Yes message me when you and me are on.

I'm looking at your random pokemon list cuz I don't feel like giving pokes that are regular, non ev'd, and not shiny, for high leveled, shiny pokes. I woulsn't feel right taking them.
    Oh, and I can give you my Seviper and my Seadra, unless you specifically wanted a horsea.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm looking at your random pokemon list cuz I don't feel like giving pokes that are regular, non ev'd, and not shiny, for high leveled, shiny pokes. I woulsn't feel right taking them.
    Oh, and I can give you my Seviper and my Seadra, unless you specifically wanted a horsea.

Like you I wouldn't feel right taking pokemon without giving you something .

Back