• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Passing By and High Link

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    These features sound pretty awesome...with all the talk about the 3Ds, does anyone know if these games can be played in 3D?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Actually no.

Mystery Gift has to be manually done (I think?), whilst 'Pass By' sounds like it does it automatically, and to any DS not just friends. It's most likely just berries and things though

Thats why I said removing the need to do it yourself... <.<

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • so, Pass By will be like a Pokewalker gift thingy..
    you just don't have to be THAT close, right?

so does your ds/dsi/3ds have to be On or on Standby? like closed in your pocket
    when you pass by someone? i'm sure it can't be Off when you actually pass by someone...

this all sounds very cool =D
    Jaiyke is Excited xDDD

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    so, Pass By will be like a Pokewalker gift thingy..
    you just don't have to be THAT close, right?

so does your ds/dsi/3ds have to be On or on Standby? like closed in your pocket
    when you pass by someone? i'm sure it can't be Off when you actually pass by someone...

this all sounds very cool =D
    Jaiyke is Excited xDDD

Technology My Friend... Technology...

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I'm just worried that someone will 'pass by' in my game and run and pick up all the good items on the ground, or catch all my legendaries and then leave D:
    Hopefully this can't happen.

I would love to play me some co-op pokemon though :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    The chances of me walking by someone playing Black or White on a DSi where I live is zero to none.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm just worried that someone will 'pass by' in my game and run and pick up all the good items on the ground, or catch all my legendaries and then leave D:
    Hopefully this can't happen.

I would love to play me some co-op pokemon though :P

If it works like that I'd lock up my game whenever someone else is around xD

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    uhh....
    yeah could you possibly Elaborate on that, please?
    you just saying "Technology" didn't really clear up any of the questions i actually asked, bro...

It twas a joke...You said it couldn't work turned off... I said technology... Think about it... Yeah

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • It twas a joke...You said it couldn't work turned off... I said technology... Think about it... Yeah

never said it 'couldn't' work; just that i was unsure if it would work

-sigh- obviously your play on words is far too incomprehensible for my small brain
    because i still do not "get" it...
    and your link reminded me how much i hate the internet >.>;
    but it was funny... i think?

Back