• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Past or Future

Would you like to go to the past or future?

• Past

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Future

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I'd like to go back to the past as everything just seemed better in my life then compared to how my life is now.I'd also like to see what the future holds aswell though see what things have changed and what improvements have been made.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I would like to go to the future, and see what I'd look like as an adult, I'm mature enough already XD. And after seeing what I looked like as an adult, I would go three billion years in the future and live there, knowing that all my shames and sins had been forgotten. It'd take a little getting used to though because I think that in three billion years tha humans have shattered the ozone layer and perhaps the world has already ended with the increasing global warming. But whatever, I'd like to know what my kids would look like too, and I want to know who the heck I'd be married to.

Back