• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Patch for crash when using a modified player/partner in PMD RRT

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Basically, this crash is due to the game trying to access an animation that doesn't exist for every Pokemon. This patch deletes those commands. The cutscenes might look a little weird, but they won't crash. At least until after the credits, which I could not figure out. This should at least be sufficient if you want to do a challenge run. Let me know if I missed a scene that crashes. I'll update this post if I can make any improvements later down the line.

Update 7/5/23:
    This patch was working with Smeargle and Marill as the party. However, it seems it does not work with other teams. The reason for this difference is unknown, but it should be working better now.

Attachments

• PMD-Red-crash-patch.ips
      320 bytes · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Back