• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*PattySweets Very Own Trading Thread*

BigWolf

ok but i cant trade until tomo or saturday(my bro took my ds and went on vacation :( ) i'll pm u when i get it back :D

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i also got grimer ledyba espeon umbreon shuppet luvdisv swinub might have to trade 2morrow i cant migrate twice a day only luvdisc and shuppet

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    ok but i cant trade until tomo or saturday(my bro took my ds and went on vacation :( ) i'll pm u when i get it back :D
    Thats quite alright.

i also got grimer ledyba espeon umbreon shuppet luvdisv swinub might have to trade 2morrow i cant migrate twice a day only luvdisc and shuppet
    What can you give me now that doesn't involve migrating and that i need?

ok then ill be waiting just tell me whenn yer done ok ;)
    will do :P

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    still got skitty gulpin espeon clampearl chinchou for absol
    entei for metagross

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    still got skitty gulpin espeon clampearl chinchou for absol
    entei for metagross
    no thanks, i have stopped cloning for regulars, sorry. and im already getting entei from someone else.

ALL: I'm going out and won't be back until 11 or a little bit later. Keep the requests coming.

Last edited:

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    I'll trade you a Shiny Porygon-Z for your Shiny Ditto. Also, could you give me the stats of your Shiny Metagross.
    Eh I already have a shiny porygon that I can evolve, no thanks. The shiny Metagross is lvl 100, hardy nature. 277/300/289/220/210/166.

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
    hmm i have shiny starly shiny swampert shiny empoleam and shiny kicktune

Back