• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pbr Gamestop Tournament!!! 7/21

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Just curious, but dot hey check over everybodys pokemon to see if they are hacked?

I'd hate to go against some kid with hacks :/

yeah I was wondering the samething because that will be unfair and you know what else that will sucks, a pkmn with hack moves!I remember I read some where that someone battle a Magikarp that knew VOLT TACKLE

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    yeah I was wondering the samething because that will be unfair and you know what else that will sucks, a pkmn with hack moves!I remember I read some where that someone battle a Magikarp that knew VOLT TACKLE
    They probably won't check, it would take too long and that they work at gamestop does not mean that they are good enough at pokemon to be able to distinguish hacks from strong pokemon.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I've decided not to go down seeing as PC has a tourney going, rather be in this one besides one with a bunch of kids running around with pikachus and lv. 36 charizards

damn I go if I was you since you are going to battle little kids

and you will get a t-shirt and a free PBR game(if you have it already sell it or something)

They probably won't check, it would take too long and that they work at gamestop does not mean that they are good enough at pokemon to be able to distinguish hacks from strong pokemon.

your right about that

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
    there not going to give away Shaymin and by now the would of announce it since the tourney is tomorrow

Well, I'm giving it a chance. He's claiming it so hardcore and it's a simple matter of testing. I can't call from where I'm working but he said to call and ask for the 'Nintendo representative' and they would inform you of the prize.

It sounds crazy but hey, who wants a bookmark anyways?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Just curious, but dot hey check over everybodys pokemon to see if they are hacked?

I'd hate to go against some kid with hacks :/

Yeah, they are. They got information from Nintendo on what to look for in a hack (moves, stats, etc). You might be able to get away with one of the less-obvious hacks (like an attack that fits on a Pokemon but still shouldn't be there), but the clearer ones, like Volt Tackle on a Magikarp or those Wonder Guard Spiritombs, will NOT get through.

Besides, keep in mind that this IS being played on PBR...

bloo14 said:
    dude

[S-HIGHLIGHT]theres like 50 definitions for bookmark[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

so shaymin could be there

A piece of paper.

Shaymin is NOT going to be there. Now stop trying to tell people it will before you start getting REALLY flamed.

...Oh yeah, 1st prize is the PBR game and a T-shirt, so I don't think I'll go, seeing as I have the game already...

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Guys, my brother just called gamesto and here are the rules.
    1. Legendaries are allowed as long as they are obtainable
    2. No hacks of any kind.
    where im at the tournament will begin at 1400(2:00PM) hours.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    2. No hacks of any kind.

what? Legends are allowed?!!
    Well that sux I bet now all of the little kids are going to be using a Dialga or a Palkia

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    2. No hacks of any kind.

Yeah...it's a store-by-store basis as far as Legendaries go. Mine in particular is going to ban them.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    The one at the northtown mall isn't banning them. kinda weird.

Years
    I just call up my gamestop they said the tourney is gonna be at 3:00pm

the prize for showing up are shamin for some stores does what some other games stop toll me... not sure but wishing

my second gamestop said some radon pokemon and stickers ...

do you guys know the rules

could someone please tell me and do you think you have chance to win...

**** **** pokemon allowed are from 490 and below no arcerus not shamin and event darkrai..

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I just call up my gamestop they said the tourney is gonna be at 3:00pm

the prize for showing up are shamin for some stores does what some other games stop toll me... not sure but wishing

my second gamestop said some radon pokemon and stickers ...

do you guys know the rules

could someone please tell me and do you think you have chance to win...

**** **** pokemon allowed are from 490 and below no arcerus not shamin and event darkrai..

>.>

Why in the world did you post this here AND as a different thread!??

Now, for the last time, SHAYMIN IS NOT GOING TO BE THERE! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AS IF IT IS!!

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    n, you can use any non uber. shucky ha almost 0 stats except in defence. if you can bp a sub to it and powertrick, you win =/

Years
    yeah i know legends are allowed
    but my stragety is different toxic the victim
    and raise is defense lol no one will knock it off .. lol

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    defence form deoxys can work better then shuckly if ubers are allowed.

Back