• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBR Pikachu's

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    Hi I am looking for PBR Pikachu's from the countries that recently got the game such as Spain,Italy,UK,Germany. If you have these I would be happy to trade events for them.

If this is in the wrong spot I would appreciate if you could move it rather than close it completely,thanks

so does anybody have these pikachu's I can offer rare events or ev trained or shinies for them

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    Im on a Wii so I cant copy/paste my list but my bro has like 400 events so im sure we both need something[I can get any of his events we use the sams game]

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    Yes but my bro said I cant trade them for ANYTHING he doesnt even put them in his list idk why If they were mine I would trade them...

alpha-plus

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    just a question :

if your brother has that many events, he must have a name on some forums

So, what's your brother's pseudonym ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    Does anybody know the site nexigram? His list is on that site but I am on a wii so I cant copy/paste the list here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    He is champ neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moreeeeeeeeeee wordsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Back