• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBR Question....

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
Years
  • i bought PBR a couple days ago excited to go online and pwn some noobs...well i made a battle pass got on wi-fi and it say that my pokemon cannot be used for battle. what does this mean?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hacked probably. But I can't see how it would locate one since I use a Hacked Arceus as well as a gliched (NOT hacked) one and it can't tell the difference. Basically, it lets me use a hacked Pokemon.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • If you have a hacked Pokemon that doens't have legal stats it won't be allowed.

For example, my regirock said it was born from an egg, and thus wasn't allowed on PBR.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I know people already answered your question, but yeah you might have some hack pokemon, or your pokemon has something on it and can\'t battle...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • how do u get 4 passes in PBR

Create custom on custom passes link. Once there it will say Blank Passes. Click that and it will give you templates. Choose one and put your trainer, and Pokemon on it.

Back