• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PBR Wi-Fi Pokebowl 2008!

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Umm baby cup? for example opnly baby pokemon and i would ike to battle via PBR

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I think I can get my team by March. Another category could be all Sinnoh pokemon.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I think I can get my team by March. Another category could be all Sinnoh pokemon.

The only sinnoh pokemon that are worthwhile are the ones not in the sinnoh dex basically addon 's too oringinal but i may do kanto competion seeing as thier are some major beats ...

Weezing .. Machamp .... Magneton .... Articuno..... Chansey....... Cloyster

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    The only sinnoh pokemon that are worthwhile are the ones not in the sinnoh dex basically addon 's too oringinal but i may do kanto competion seeing as thier are some major beats ...

Well how about themed battles. Team Rocket, Ash, Gary, the gym leaders and elite four.

HappinyDaisy

Old Enough to Be Your Mom
    Years
    Umm baby cup? for example opnly baby pokemon and i would ike to battle via PBR

Yeah, I thought lv5 would be the same as baby, no?

Tentacruel, I left Sinnoh out because I just thought there weren't enough good Sinnoh exclusive pokes, but I can certainly be convinced :) BUT, I'm loving your other idea about Gym Leader Team Battles! That is AMAZING! You are the bomb.

Can you esxplain further becuase my brian is on the fritz?

I think it's using the same team as a gym leader, yes?

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I still need an explanation on hgow that would work but here is a good gym battle i saw HERE

HappinyDaisy

Old Enough to Be Your Mom
    Years
    So, if you wanted you use a "Cynthia Themed" Team, your team would be, Milotic, Spiritomb, Roserade, Gastrodon, Lucario and Garchomp.

Back