• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: PBS files for Scarlet/Violet Pokémon

Years
    I just compiled a few PBS files for the new Pokémon from Scarlet and Violet. These files include all new Pokémon, forms, moves, and abilities, as well as Charcadet's evolution items.

Download Gen 9 PBS files here

While this isn't a simple "drop into the plugin folder" installation, it's still pretty straightforward; just add the contents of each PBS file to the end of its counterpart in your game. Do not replace the PBS files in your game completely--these files only contain content that is not present in Essentials v20.1 by default.
    Because the national dex numbers of the new Pokémon are currently unknown, Pokémon are ordered in the same way they appear in the Paldean Pokédex. Historically, this hasn't always been accurate to the national dex order, so I will update them to the correct order if this turns out to be the case again.

This only includes PBS files, which have been designed to be compatible with Essentials v20.1 with no modifications to scripts. I matched everything up as closely as possible to the actual games, but some new moves, evolution methods, and abilities cannot be implemented through PBS files alone. I might come out with scripts to implement the functionality of some of these in the future, but Ruby isn't my best programming language, so I'm not making any promises.

Here's a comprehensive list of all differences present after adding this data to the PBS files:

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Spoiler:

All abilities consist solely of their name and description; none of them do anything.

The only items included are the Auspicious Armor and Malicious Armor.

~~~~~​

Let me know if you find any errors. Most of the data was collected off of Serebii using a script, but certain parts were filled in by hand, so while unlikely, it's possible something might have gotten past me.

Hope this is helpful!

Back