• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Clue : Discussion Thread

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yeah. You may want to tell them that the quizs can be found on the Rules page(If I am correct.) I didn't know till you told me. I thought it was going to be a tread itself.

So has everybody read this week episode? Very intresting if you ask me.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I think Brandon(The Hunk) makes a new thread for the quiz, if I remember correctly...

Anyway, I think I'll do better on this quiz than I did on the last one....Hopefully, anyway. XD

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    I am sorry to everyone. But I calculated everything, and there is no way we can continue this game. I am so sorry. I am aware that you all had fun, but PC's downtime (and some of our characters disinterest to continue playing with us) I decided that this game was too far gone.

And by the way, the murderer was Miss Axel Daisy with the wrench in the library. In case you were wondering.

Back