• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Comics by TDT

What should I do when I reach Chapter 100? You may choose more than one.

• A:Keep going.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • B:Stop.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • C:Start a sequel.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • D:Have an animated party.

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Hey, welcome back. Err... I kinda thought ya left. Well, like I said, I should make one, maybe tonight...

EDIT: Ch. 139: Death

There is to be only one more after this. Then, I'll start to put more thought in a sequel, which I have decided to totally rethink, seeing the plot I was originally going to use as, well, unoriginal and cliche, so I'm thinking again.

EDIT AGAIN: Ch. 140: FINAL
    Yep. This is it. After that plot, I decided to make the end a bit humorous like I intended it to be. Top be honest, I'm glad to have this off my back. :)
    I'll start the sequel whenever, although it'd be a stretch to call it a sequel. More of a story using similar characters...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Sorry I haven't replied lately. I've been hypnotized by an MMORPG :O
    Funny ending.
    I won't be on PC much any more, but i'll try to come by once in a while...

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Glad to see you aren't completely ignoring me. Well, I was hoping I could hear what you think about the end.

BTW, if any of you people are still obsessed enough to say "OMG 7h15 15 1337!!!111oneone N3v3R 3ND!11 MAK3 M0R3!!!!111oneone" then, well, something bad will happen to you.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    'Well... This ending Sucks' 140 Episodes. Well Done. Somepeople dont even get to 30. *coughmaneachickencough*

Years
    you should have made it with the Database error screen just edited to instead of Database Error, Total and Utter Obliteration.

Back