• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC DeviantART Icon contest {voting}

Who do you think has the best icon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years

PC DeviantART Icon contest {voting}

So, now that we have two entries, I wanted to make a poll of who's icon will be on the PC's deviantart group.

Who to pick?

iconn.png
- Humm96's entry
da_logo_entry.gif
- The 100 Mega Shock's entry

Obviously, they can't vote for for themselves, but you can vote for them! Which do you think looks great for the group icon? What represents the Pokecommunity the best? We'll find out!

Poll deadline

July 6th 2011
Good luck to both! =]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
The Mega Shock's one is superior in my eyes. Not only does it give off the community vibe and really represent us with some good pixel art, it actually has the title of the forums on the banner without smothering it. The other has some decent pixel art, but I don't think it is quite as clean and presentable as Mega's, who also made the effort to make a number of different images for the banner.

So overall, I think it represents the group the best.

Years
The 100 Mega Shock's entry is the winner, however, dA is having an issue with me uploading it to the group icon. .-. I'll try to see what's up.

Anyway, I'll be changing the group icon. Congrats, 100 Mega stock! Sorry for a late reply. ^..^;

Back