• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Emu/Rom Pokemon Player Here !

ElementChaoz

Elementician
Years
  • Hey all, I'm new to this site, looking to play pokemon ROMs/EMUs on my PC here, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction how to get started :D

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Make sure to read the FAQ and New User Rules before anything else. If you are into Emulation then I would suggest checking out the Emulation Thread
    If you're wanting to check out Fan Games created by others of the Community and are not hacks then
    go here: Game Development Forum

I hope this helps and I hope to see you around Poke Community, if you ever need anything feel free to ask me :)

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • 'Hayo! Welcome to PC!

I think you were already helped out, so in that case I shall just leave some cookies here. *hands*
    Please enjoy your stay! =3

Back