• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC! I miss you

CrasH

Beasterling
Years
  • Hey PC people! I've been un active for quite some time now and I'm looking to make a comeback! Anyways, I'm looking for some new friends to chat with and have a good time with Gen V! I'm a huge water pokemon fan, and I love Squirtle~

Feel free to PM me or comment on my page :)

I'm 19, I play college soccer, (going into Jr year), and I love video games and talking about pokemon!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hey PC people! I've been un active for quite some time now and I'm looking to make a comeback! Anyways, I'm looking for some new friends to chat with and have a good time with Gen V! I'm a huge water pokemon fan, and I love Squirtle~

Feel free to PM me or comment on my page :)

I'm 19, I play college soccer, (going into Jr year), and I love video games and talking about pokemon!

welcome back CrasH! there's a new sig rule so you better check it out and see if your sig conforms with it.

I have always loved a good discussion. :) so, I think we're the same.

anyway, welcome back! and have fun!

-mR

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • Thank you (:
    and I'll check that out, I need a new sig anyways-

See you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    We're glad to have you back, CrasH! So welcome back. :D ; You should visit the B/W section if your interested in discussing the Generation V, I'm sure you can meet a lot of new members there that you haven't seen before, and I'm also sure that you'd be able to make new friends and get reacqauinted with your old buddies, if they're still here, hopefully! I'm a huge water type fan too, and my favorite among the bunch is Marill, or perhaps Mudkip. :D; I like the ones that looks cute. Anyway, as what as miltankRancher said, you should totally get yourself familiarized with the rules once again, as there are a lot of changes since you last visited..

Have a wonderful time here at PC again, okay? And try to be as active as you were, we would surely appreciate if you will! <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    How long have you been inactive? Welcome back to the forums!

I'm a really-really-into-Pokémon guy! And for some reason, obsessed with plushies for the time being. XD I think I just love cute stuff in general. I looooooove Grass types, and my profile (current one) is mostly themed after Turtwig. That's my favourite! XD

Have fun around the forums... oh, and say hi to any of my friends, too! (which is pretty much everyone XD)

Back